Of Choco Milk, Blocks and Rainbow Dinosaurs

NCT Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ranbow!"

Jaehyun cooed at Jisung who he held in his arms, the youngest child had just woken up from his afternoon nap and as per usual, he was happy.

"That's right, rainbow" Jaehyun corrected his son. Doyoung sat at the table drinking his iced-tea as he watched his elder son play with his multi-coloured blocks.

"Why do you think he only ever plays with blocks" The elder man asked as he turned to face his significant other. The handsome man shrugged, turning to watch his other son as he bounced Jisung lightly in his arms, the younger giggling happily.

They sat like this, enjoying the peaceful afternoon and the quietness which accompanied it. This quiet was broken by the shrill ring of the phone, Doyoung sighed as he left the room to answer the blasted device.

Jeno suddenly stood and walked towards the table, he stood right in front of Jaehyun before pointed at the fridge, seeing this the older man understood what was about to happen.

"Choco milk" Jeno said, his eyes smiling but his voice telling Jaehyun that he had no choice but get him what he wanted. Jaehyun sighed as he walked into the living room to put Jisung down on the floor, then went back into the kitchen where he was met with the now frowning face of Jeno.

"Jeno, you had some an hour ago". Jaehyun gulped as he saw the 4 year old's eyes harden.

"Choco milk" Jeno repeated, pointing towards the fridge. Jaehyun sighed as he looked down at his son "Jeno, no more"

"Choco milk" This time the words were paired with a loud 'thump' as the boy stomped his foot. Seeing his father make no move to get his desired drink he started to feel upset. Jaehyun thought he had won when the boy lowered his head, those thoughts were quickly disposed of when he saw a droplet of water hit the floor, then another, and another.

Jaehyun felt himself panic as he rushed to the boy and kneeled down beside him, he put his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter