Snow

NCT Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Relevant ages for chapter:

Age 4: Jisung

Age 5: Chenle

Age 6: Jaemin, Donghyuck, Jeno, Renjun

Age 7: Mark

-:-:-:-

The bedroom was dark, the sun barely rising into the sky as the two parents slept peacefully, blissfully unaware of the biting cold and layers of white snow building up outside. Snow was never a time of enjoyment for them, it meant early mornings outside as they watched their son play in the snow (which meant both of them would end up with snow over them some way or another.

Their rest was short lived as when the clock struck 7am, their own little alarm ran into the room screeching 'Snow! Snow!' as he climbed onto his parents beds and jumped on them without mercy.

Taeil was woken to a knee in his stomach as he groaned in pain and opened his eyes to watch his son now claiming his second victim. Taeyong woke seconds after, grabbing Donghyuck who screeched even louder as he tried to escape the embrace he was pulled into.

"Let him go before he gets angry" Taeil instructed, his voice still groggy with sleep. Taeyong did as he was told, both parents knew how quickly Donghyuck's mood could switch and neither wanted to be on the receiving end of an angry Donghyuck that early in the morning, Taeil was sure he needed to actually be awake in order to deal with that.

Donghyuck watched, bouncing slightly on the end of the bed, as both his parents woke themselves up and slowly made their way from bed.

"Hyuck, why don't you be a good boy and go and get dressed while your daddies do the same, then we can go each breakfast" Donghyuck thought about it for a minute before turning to glare at the Taeyong, the older man surprised as he noticed the look he son was giving him. "I want to play in the snow" Donghyuck said, his arms crossing over his chest tightly as he glared. Taeyong put his hands up in surrender, smiling at the younger boy. "You will, but in order for you to be super strong and lift all that snow you need to eat first, otherwise you won't be able to" Donghyuck's eyes widened at his father's words, nodding in understanding.

"Make breakfast really fast!" was all the youngest boy said before he rushed out the room to get dressed. Taeyong shook his head, a smile on his face as he watched his son zoom out of the room. After a few minutes Taeil returned to the room, towel in hand as he dried his hair. "You can shower now, I'll make breakfast" Taeyong nodded, giving his husband a quick peck on the lips as he moved past him into the bathroom.

When Taeil walked into to the kitchen he was met by Donghyuck who was already sitting at the table. "What do you want for breakfast this morning?" he asked as he ran his fingers through his son's hair, noting how he would need to get it trimmed soon as he noticed how long it had gotten. Donghyuck tapped his chin thoughtfully before giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter