This One Is Mine

NCT Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Relevant ages for chapter:

Jaemin: 7

-:-:-:-:-:-

 

"It's that time of year again, are you ready?"

Hansol gulped as he thought about his wallet and nodded sadly as he turned the wheel of the car. "I guess it's time to buy presents for our son". Yuta pat his shoulder in sympathy. "At least we figured out how to get him to keep toys, it's just a longer process than most children".

"Have you any idea what sort of things he is likely to want to keep? I feel like we've owned one of everything by now, but even when he originally likes it he gets bored of the toy eventually and he gives it away, it's a cycle". Yuta thought about it for a second, nose scrunched cutely as he tried to remember what his son had shown interest in recently.

"Soft animal toys, slime, and anything with a weird texture".

Hansol nodded as they parked in a free space of a toy store. The older man looked up at the large building before turning to his husband. "Remind me again why we are shopping at a toy store that isn't yours when it would be cheaper to buy from the one you own". Yuta sighed. "Jaemin seemed to automatically know if the toy was from my company and will refuse it for whatever reason, it's safer to buy from a different place".

Hansol shook his head, already looking exhausted despite not even going into the toy store yet. "I guess we should get this over and done with".

"Stop being so mopey, you act as though we have no money. We both own companies that are doing exceptionally well".

"At this point I'm not sure how yours is, you always seem to be at home". Yuta looked insulted at that, glaring at the older male as he grabbed the trolley. "I can't believe you don't know how I work! I work from home and my personal assistant works at the company. In this new age of technology we are able to send things to each other online. I still go in for meetings weekly but Jaemin is my priority". Hansol nodded, ignoring the jab about technology and looking at Yuta apologetically.

Yuta rolled his eyes but reached for his lovers face and pulled him into a quick kiss before pulling back and continuing through the long aisles. They continued shopping for another half an hour before they had chosen a good selection. As they payed, Hansol sorrowfully down at his wallet.

They got all the items home, hiding them in their room before Yuta went to go and collect their unloyal seven year old who was no doubt at Sicheng's again.

Hansol sighed and started to wrap the presents. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter