New Hobbies

NCT Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What time is it?" Ten asked, watching the eggs carefully with Johnny's weight draped over him, the taller man still half asleep and cuddly.

"Some time just after seven" Johnny muttered, warm breath ghosting over Ten's shoulder. Ten hummed in acknowledgement, flipping the eggs and shrugging his husband off his shoulder. Johnny huffed but moved away from his busy lover, slipping himself onto a chair and resting his head on the table.

"Minhyung usually down here by now".

A loud thump was heard at the bottom of the stairs seconds before a flash of white and blue flashed past the kitchen and into the living room. "There he is" The words came out muffled as the older man didn't bother to lift his head.

Ten rolled his eyes as he placed the finished eggs onto a plate and placed it in front of his husband, the taller man sitting up properly to eat.

"Mark! Breakfast is ready".

He heard grumbling before he saw the grumpy boy walk into the room, sitting down at the table and eating his food. Johnny smiled at the young boy who ignored him in favour of eating his food. Ten joined them at the table, his own plate of food in hand as he sat down. "What made you rush around young man?" Johnny asked, observing the young boy eating his food as quickly as possible, patting his back when he started to cough. "Slow down, whatever it is will still be there when you finished eating" Ten said, concerned about his son choking on the breakfast he had made.

"Skaters, I want to watch the skaters" Mark said quickly before he resumed shoving the food into his mouth.

"Skater? Like ice skating or roller skating?"

"Ice. They are on TV and I wanna see"

Ten sighed as he watched his son finish the rest of his food. "Drink your milk before you go...actually just take it with you and drink it nicely...I would rather you keep it down" he decided unhappily, mumbling the last part which Johnny heard, the older man covering his mouth to stop himself from laughing at his displeased husband.

Mark nodded before climbing from his chair and running back to the living room, glass of milk held not so carefu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter