Sharing is Caring

NCT Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Relevant ages for chapter:

Mark: 5

Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin: 4

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

 

Having an automatic alarm clock in the form of a crying five year old shaking him awake was not something that Ten was used to, but none the less that was exactly how he was greeted first thing in the morning. He groaned as he sat up, Johnny still laying blissfully asleep next to him. He frowned but kicked the older man awake who jolted awake, his eyes wide in confusion when he heard the crying coming from beside their bed.

Ten pulled Mark onto the bed, his hair as he tried to ask the young boy what was wrong. Mark sniffed and scratched his sore looking arm. "It's itchy" he said, as he continued to scratch his abused arm. Johnny quickly reassured the boy, pulling his hand away from his arm to inspect it, his eyes squinting.

"Maybe he had a rash" The older man speculated, Ten looked at the boy worriedly, he couldn't think of anything that could have brought a rash on. "I don't know, let me have a look". He moved his blotchy eyed son in front of him, grabbing a tissue to wipe the snot off his face before looking at the offending injury.

"I don't think it's a rash, looks like our little Mark's got chicken pox" the younger male murmured as he turned the arm to see the small red dots which seemed to be appearing. "He'll be fine, we just need to get him some cream and let the others know we can't come round for lunch" Johnny nodded as they both climbed out of bed, the taller of the two picking up there still visibly upset child to comfort him.

"Hey on the bright side you won't have to go to school today" Johnny said in attempt to cheer the young boy up. It worked, as the heard the younger boy let out a happy sound which was slightly mumbled as he had his has buried in the side of his dad's neck.

Johnny had just put Mark down on one of the dining table chairs when he heard the bell of the door. He quickly ruffled Mark's hair and went to answer the door. Opening he was met by a slightly frazzled looking Jaehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter