It's Not Mine

NCT Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Age reference for chapter:

Jaemin- age 4

-:-:-:-

 

"Nee-nor-nee-nor"

The bright red truck was zooming backwards and forwards in a line as a sticky hand held onto the toy. Yuta watched from the sofa, bright smile lighting up his face as he watched his only son play with the toy. Hansol, who was sitting next to his husband watched, relieved that the boy was finally showing interest in something, a rare occurrence, one which was more of a miracle where both of the boys parents were concerned.

'Maybe he'll actually keep this one' the elder man thought to himself happily, reaching down slightly to pat his jacket pocket, his wallet tucked safely inside.

The boy on the floor continued to play with the almost-to-bright fire truck, fascination on his cute features as he watched the wheels spin round every time he moved it.

The relief the parents shared was short lived, they watched as the small boy stood, wobbling slightly on his feet before he managed to find his balance, the child turned so he was facing his parents and pointed at the toy. "Donghyuck"

The two older men sighed as they looked at the newly bought (and fairly expensive toy) in despair. Yuta stood and went to kneel down beside the boy. Jaemin looked into his father's eyes before giving a quick greeting of "Yuta" and a nod of the head before he gripped onto the man's jacket, shaking it slightly before pointing back at the toy. "Nana give to Donghyuck?" the boy asked, as if he was actually giving his parents the choice.

Yuta shook his head at the boy, and giving a small smile. "No, that's Nana's toy, not Donghyuck's" Hansol watched in amusement as the smile fell of the boy's face and it soon turned into a frown as he huffed at his younger parent. "Not Nana's" Jaemin disagreed shaking his head.

"Yes it is" Yuta, replied pettily to the child. Hansol sighed as he watched the two, sometimes it really felt like he was the only adult in the house.

"It's not mine!" The youngest member of the family stomped his foot, his face going bright red as he prepared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter