Just an Ordinary Day

NCT Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Information for this chapter:

Age 5: Mark             Age 4: Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin

Age 3: Chenle          Age 2: Jisung

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Donghyuck will you please stop running?" Taeil sighed as he watched his son run around after a clearly unhappy Renjun.

"Sorry about him" he said looking apologetic towards Kun, the younger man waving him off as he watched the two run. "It's good, Renjun only ever wants to play with Chenle so seeing him with someone his own age is good".

Sicheng laughed in agreement as he ate one of the sandwiches on the table. Taeil laughed uncertain, the young boy didn't look like he was happy about being chased around.

Taeyong walked into the room with another plate of sandwiches, placing them down on the table before looking around at the children in the room. Much like his lover he sighed at the sight of his little trouble terrorising the slightly elder Chinese boy.

Turning slightly he saw Jeno sitting on the floor, blocks of different colours and shapes lay around him as he smiled, at what Taeyong wasn't sure. "I wish Donghyuck was as well behaved as Jeno".

"You don't, that child is scary" Jaehyun said as he watched his older son smile at the wall opposite him. Doyoung scowled and hit his husband with him right hand, his left arm occupied by Jisung. "He is not, he is an angel".

"You only say that because he likes you" Jaehyun said, looking at the table sadly.

"He does like you, now stop being silly".

Taeyong looked at Ten and Johnny, both of whom were stuffing their faces, he rolled his eyes. "What about Mark? He seems like a good kid".

Mark was sitting on the floor, a book of shapes in his hands as he appeared to be reading it out loud. Jaemin stood behind him, pack of crayons in hand. He looked confused as the older boy was talking about cats but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter