Chapter 14

The Promised Bridge

Bet Kid told you, that I should tell you what happened next. Bet your dying inside right now.

Well here’s what happen next.

When we got to the bridge, our hands were still together. We walked over to the spot where Kid was always standing.

Why did I start to called my angel Kid? Well that’s cause it suits my angel. Even though my angel is now well, let’s say over twenty-five (cause I don’t want you guys to know my age.). My angel still looked like a kid. Which is so unfair! Mental note: asked Kid how to stay youthful forever.

We stood there, staring at the view, I look at my watch and saw the time, it was 9:33 almost 9:34. I heard Kid chuckled and gave a puzzled look.

“It’s always 9:34 when something special happens.” Kid said,

I just smiled. I felt my Kid. Yes my Kid! Arms around me, and then I heard Kid whisper to me, “Here is my promise to you. Jessica Jung, I promise No! Swear to you that I will never leave you or hurt you again. And that every year on our anniversary, today, I will be here waiting for you.”.

I felt my tears starting to flow down, I turned to give a small peck on my Kids cheek, then turned around, still in Kids arms, and put my arms around Kids neck and whispered, “Here’s my vow to you. I Jessica Jung, swear to you that I will always be here on this day, on our anniversary, to come to you. And... also that if you ever make me wait I’ll will go HELLSICA on you.”.

I saw my Kids eyes wide with shock, I couldn’t help myself but burst out laughing. Then I leaned in to kiss my Kid on the cheek again.

Why not on the lips? Well we didn’t want any rated scenes here on our bridge.

Suddenly while we were just gazing at each other, we both jumped when we heard, “YEAH!!!! CONGRADS!!!!! JUST KISS HER ALREADY DAMN IT!!!!!”,

Everyone had came and saw everything.

Suddenly I was lifted off the ground, and Kid was running at the speed of light.

Kid was carrying me, bridal style, trying to get away from OUR family.

Well let’s just say that the years after that, Kid and I never broke our promise to each other.

Kid then moved here with Ruki and Raki and enrolled them into an international school here. Kid also opened up a shop here, which got blooming with business. I have no idea how Kid does it.

After five years of being together, and taking our time, Kid and I were finally living together. Life couldn’t be better than this is, what I could say.

Ruki and Raki were more than happy to become my kids. Which delighted me and my parents. Who were so happy when they met Kid. My dad literally lifted Kid off the ground while giving a bear hug. My sister too accepted Kid and Kids family.

And that’s everything.

Hmm? Who is Kid? Do you really wanna know?

Well, that’s for you to find out, and for me to keep from you.

 

THE END.