Chapter 10

The Promised Bridge

It’s been three months since that day when I was in my angel’s arm. The thought of what happen kept playing in my mind.

Thank god for it too, because when I got back, I was interrogated left and right.

Wooyong forgave me for what happen, he told me that he could see that I had someone else and encourage me to go for it.

Work became a hustle. We had to go off to the States to promote our new album. Fans were running wild. We had to do concerts, CF’s, fan meetings.

It’s been six months, and we just got back to the dorms. Every one of us just dump our bags and fell to our beds. It was the most tiring and exhausting trip we had ever done.

 We had a week off, which was what we really needed. The whole time while the others were out shopping and all. I just stayed in the dorms.

Doohae kept asking or rather begging me to come back to him. But each time I refused. Finally after countless of annoying begs, I finally told him that I have someone else.

The days, weeks, and months flew by like nothing. And now it was the day I was meant to see my angel.

I ran out of dorm and to my surprise and irritation so did the rest of the girls.

I turned to glare at them and ask, “Why are you following me?”,

“Cause we want to know who this so called angel is of yours is.” Said Fany with a cheeky smile.

I knew that they wouldn’t just stand there and look. Most likely they were planning something.

They followed me to the bridge and when we got there, I saw my angel carrying up the baby I saw last time. A boy, he was. And the other girl who was carrying a baby girl. They were laughing and smiling, while the kids pointed towards the view.

I couldn’t help myself but smile. Suddenly I felt someone lean on me, turning to see who it was, I saw Fany, staring at the direction where my angel was.

Realizing that this is bad, I was about to try and get them away from my angel, but stopped when they all said one word, ‘beautiful.’.

I turn to look at my angel again and saw that it wasn’t just my angel looking at me while smiling but also the boy.

The boy having a puzzled look, as he kept looking back and forth between me and one the holding him.

Behind were the two girls, I saw that the little girl took a glance at me and my angel and smiled at me, as if she was welcoming me. And the lady holding the girl looked me then the girl and smiled at her.

I turned my gaze back to my angel and the boy, and saw the boy giving a puzzling look to my angel. I heard my angel chuckled a bit. Oh how the sound of that chuckled made my heart race!

My angel then looked at the boy, and gave him a warm and assuring smile, then nodded at him.

The boy then turned back towards me and gazed at me a bit more. And slowly a smiled formed was on his face.

My angel chuckled again when the boy smiled at me. And I could hear they others behind and beside me grasped in awe at the sight of this warmth family.

With one last smiled towards me, my angel and the others left, leaving me and my friends staring at them.

It took awhile for me to come back to earth after that. Then soon I heard Fany say, “I had no idea. That THAT was real.”.

“Yeah. Or that THAT angel of yours was THAT beautiful.” Said Tae,

“Did we really just see THAT happen?” asked Sunny,

“I don’t know. I think we did.” Answered Yuri.

After that we all went back to the dorms, and for the rest of day they couldn’t stop talking about what happen on that bridge.

But what happened the following year, broke my heart into bits.