retrieving him

strawberry vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well... Isn’t it better this way?

Since this morning I had been thinking of how to make him leave.

He thought as he watched the retreating figures disappeared into the woods.

 

No matter what.. We’re both came from two different worlds.

He sighed and stare at the beautiful glow of sunset in the sky.

It startled him when Henry suddenly bit and pulling the end of his shirt. He ignored his dog’s plea though when he get up and brushed the dirt from his clothes.

“There’s no use. What do you want me to do? Just when I was about to stop him, I remembered that I don’t even know what his name is.” The farmer makes his way to the mess that he doesn’t clean yet.

“And now is not the time to concern about others that don’t have anything to do with me. What’s important right now is to overhaul this farm back to normal.” He groaned as he tried to remove a heavy piece of broken roof from the strawberry’s bound.

He glance down when he still hears Henry whimpering.

“Moreover, the German Shepherd was right… He doesn’t belong here..” The farmer picked one of the strawberries that the small vampire had collected before and look at it with an unreadable eyes.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, deep in the Blue Forest…

A trail of sobs coming from a young half-blood were breaking his guardian’s heart. But the black dog just act tough and pretended not to hear anything as he keep walking forward w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter