never alone

strawberry vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But w-why?” Kyuhyun couldn’t believe his ear, but he couldn’t believe his eyes more upon seeing the little vampire in another man’s embrace

“For you, I’m nothing but a ‘cousin’. It’s just.. no matter how much I wanna be a human, I’m still a vampire… I’ll go back to my home, you don’t have to worry about me anymore..” Ryeowook said as he backed away from the blonde hug.

The young vampire started to walk deeper into the forest, following the mysterious man in front of him. But when the farmer’s voice echoed again, he stopped in his track.

“I respected your decision. But I want you to understand just one thing…” Kyuhyun paused, long enough to make the little vampire curious and turn around to face him.

 

“If you’re really just a mere ‘cousin’ for me.. then I wouldn’t treat you to this extent, to the point of taking you along to live together with me!” Kyuhyun said solemnly.

“If it’s so, then how about that Taeyeon?! You’ve been out on a date with her! Don’t lie to me!” Ryeowook accusation throws Kyuhyun off guard.

“That’s not a date! I just accompanied her to buy something because she had helped me!” The farmer retorted.

“Help?! Then what is this thing I heard about both of you already together?!“The little vampire bellowed.

“Where did you hear that nonsense?! I can’t believe this! You act like that just because you heard a rumour??!” Kyuhyun countered.

Ryeowook was taken aback, he’s really embarrassed and blame his gullible side for falling into the women’s trick.

 

“It’s your fault too for not telling the truth!” The half-blood then barked again after a few seconds of silence, having no intention of losing in that heated argument.

The blonde man who had been standing from the side could only just watch in amusement at the two bickering back and forth at each other nonstop. Thinking that this love quarrel won’t ever end if someone didn’t stop them, he decided to interrupt.

“Sorry.. can I say someth—“ He stepped forward only to get shoved back again by the farmer when his hand almost touch Ryeowook’s shoulder.

“Don’t you dare!! This is only between me and him! An outsider like you just better shut up!!” Kyuhyun growled under his breath.

 

The farmer whipped around to face Ryeowook. “This is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter