uneasy heart

strawberry vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh God, the ruined strawberries is one thing..

Now It would be a lot of work and money just to repair back the green house with this large-scale of damage..

The strawberry farmer weep over his toppled farm as he struggled to move away a piece of a broken pillar and throw it on the pile that he have gathered.

 

But I’m lucky enough that he saved me.

If not, I would’ve been crushed along with this green house.

He grimaced as he recalled back the fortunate event where the small vampire had save him from a tragic death.

 

But he is a vampire! Is it sane for me to just let him stay here after this?!

He pondered over the most reasonable thing that he could think at the moment.

 

“Whoaahh!! Good boy, Henry! There’s really some of them over here too!” Comes a squeals from the said vampire, dragging Kyuhyun out from his own thought.

He glance at the small half-blood who’re crouching on the ground whilst brushing the dirt with his small hands and wipe clean the strawberries that he found under the ruins.

“There’s still a lot of them.. I think that this one is still fine, lucky it didn’t get frazzle when the roof collapsed.” The boy mumbled as he put the strawberries inside a pail and go to hunt for more in another area.

 

I don’t even know if this is a good, or a bad fortune..

The farmer sighed from afar as he watched the vampire talked with his pet.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter