guardian appearance

strawberry vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When it looks like Kyuhyun seems distracted, the monster jumped out from the bushes and sprinted his way straight to attack the strawberry farmer.

Kyuhyun was totally caught off guard when a robust German Sheppard more than half his size pounced on him. They both fell on the ground with the black big dog on top of the human. Sharp claws dangerously pressing on the farmer’s chest.

 

“How dare you kidnapped and hide my young master!! I’ll skin you alive and throw you in the ravine to rot!” The raged creature growled on Kyuhyun’s face, didn’t only make the strawberry farmer scared but also looks so stupefied at the talking dog.

Kyuhyun thinks that it was really the end for him as the bulky dog closed up their distance and intended to tear his flesh.

Fortunately, the monster stop from going further when the small vampire’s voice echoed through the air.

“Yesung stop! He doesn’t know anything! I’ll go home with you now, just please don’t kill him.” The half-blood begged with Henry somehow in his embrace. The Yorkshire terrier was so shocked when the big black dog come out of nowhere that he instantly jumped into the vampire’s arm to seek for refuge.

“How many times did I told you not to leave the mansion on your own?! This is not a suitable place for our kind.” The German Sheppard grumbled under his breath.

“Better keep this encounter to yourself till the end of your life, or else I’ll make the death come greet you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter