falling tears

strawberry vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey there! You’re Ryeowook, right? We wanna tell you that Kyuhyun and Taeyeon were going out on a date right now. So you watch over the house, okay?”

“A d-date? What’s that?” The little vampire asked, he were totally flabbergasted. First because humans were suddenly approaching him and second he just realize that Kyuhyun and the woman that always clinging onto the farmer’s arm had gone.

“What?! You don’t know what a date is?” One of the ladies with a black bob hair asked.

When they saw that Ryeowook looks like he really don’t know what the word means, she glance at her friend with a sly smirk.

“Little girl, listen carefully.. a date means when two people in love go out together doing some fun stuff like shopping or watching movies.” The woman whispered beside the vampire’s ear.

“Isn’t lately Kyuhyun had always go on a date with Taeyeon?” Her friend feign a shock expression as she lied about it.

The young vampire didn’t want to hear more, he sprinted out of the house to find where the farmer’s where about. He grabbed a big hay hat to put on top of his head on his way out so that he can avoid his skin from burning due to the sunlight.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at the town..

Kyuhyun and the said lady has just exit a textiles shop, Taeyeon of course still clinging onto the tall man’s arm. She keep chuckling and smiling towards the attracti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter