still cute

strawberry vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is why I wanna bring him back so badly. No matter how much he tried to denied and pretended to be a human… he’s still a vampire that needs blood to keep living.” Yesung sighed as he fixed the blanket on his unconscious master. The vampire’s complexion had turned really pale after he collapsed.

“Is he a pure-blood? But he told me that his mother is a human and that he can survive with just eating the strawberries…” Kyuhyun trailed off.

The weredog sarcastically laughed upon the strawberry farmer’s statement. He don’t know that his master would lie to that point just to be a mere human.

“That’s right, he is a half-blood.. That’s why he’s not too sensitive to the sunlight like the others. But he still needs human bloods which makes him not much different than the typical vampires out there.” He paused for a second to look at the human’s reaction, he didn’t blame the farmer though when he saw that Kyuhyun’s expression is a shocked one.

“He always sneaked out from the mansion since he was a little child. He would go to the town and just hide in the dark alley to watch the human’s kids play. When I caught him and bring him back, he would cry and question me about why he need to drink that disgusting blood and stay away from the sunlight. He said that all he wanted is just to be a cute human who ate the cute fruits. I guess his obsession with strawberry started because he saw a girl ate that fruit back then.” Yesung stared at the petite teenager lovingly. Even though the vampire drives him crazy, he can’t seem to find any willpower to get angry at the half-blood.

“I know what he desired for by refusing to drink the blood and run away from home. But if I just stay still and watch, there’ll come a day when I would lose him for real.” The weredog hides his face in his palms as he don’t want the human to see him at the brink of tears.

“It’s been a while since he last drink the blood. If this continues, Ryeowook will…” Yesung choked a sobs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter