insecure feelings

strawberry vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a year since Yesung let the young vampire stay with Kyuhyun. Every once in a while, that guardian would come to pay a visit to check on his master. Of course just like what he expected, he found nothing to worry about.

The farmer were so considerate towards Ryeowook, he even build up a little roofed path connecting the kitchen’s backdoor and the green house so that it would be easy for the vampire to move back and forth at daylight.

Meanwhile, the little teenager himself feel that he couldn’t be any happier other than living in the farm with Kyuhyun.

But one thing keeps bothering him though…

 

He watch in envy through the window where Kyuhyun had been surrounded by three ladies.

“Ha ha.. I’m the one who should say thank you actually, how should I pay you for this?” The strawberry farmer asked with a sweet smile on his face.

“Oh! You don’t need to pay anything! If it’s for you, we would do everything for free.” One of the girls chirped and cling onto Kyuhyun’s arm. It gives the man a little bit discomfort, but he just let it be and didn’t say anything about it since he doesn’t wanna to seems rude after he had ask a favour from the ladies to help him earlier.

 

“Ah… Lucky for them, it’s not just that they’re cute, but they also can stand under the sun..” Ryeowook sighed and rested his chin on the window frame but his eyes still glued on the ladies in admiration.

His existence were not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter