collapsing farm

strawberry vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been three days since Kyuhyun had last seen the small vampire. He was really relieved that none of his strawberry gets stolen anymore. But no matter how much he’s trying to convinced himself, there’s a part of him do feel a little worried over the boy’s well-being. Even his dog know that he’s restless because of that certain vampire.

“What!? I can’t let him stay with us, he’s dangerous! Even though he’s small, but he’s still a vampire. He can survive out there by himself, so there’s nothing to worry about.” He put down the basket of the freshly-plucked strawberry and burst out after he caught Henry staring at him with a disapproving look.

The look that his dog keep giving him since the boy left.

 

Too engrossed on lecturing his dog, he didn’t realize that the structure of the green house had shaken a bit. It’s sure make him jumped when a small rusty stalk of steel falling from above, missed his head just a few inches.

“I think we must change the pillar, it had gone old and rusty over this few years.” Kyuhyun sighed as he picked up the metal from the ground.

Unknown to him that there’s a boy that he’s being worried for the past few days hiding under a small upside-down rattan basket just a couple of steps behind him.

The farmer was totally flabbergasted when the boy suddenly come out from his hiding spot and pounced on him from the back. He thought that the boy was going to attack him and his blood dry in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter