fatherly love

strawberry vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun were now back to clean his toppled farm. As he were struggling to pick up a big rusty metal, the weredog came in front of him and help to remove it.

“All my life I thought that human is just a dumb creature. It’s really unexpected that you made Ryeowook drink human’s blood, YOUR blood without forcing it down his throat. I think that I’ve underestimated you.” Even though he sound a bit cocky, but Yesung meant to praise the farmer.

“Don’t tell me that you’re giving me your blessing to marry your ‘son’, It’s not in my bucket list to call you ‘dad’ in the future.” Kyuhyun snorted, Yesung dropped the metal in his hand after listening to the human’s remark. As its getting heavier for the farmer to hold the broken pillar any longer on his own, he also dropped it on the ground.

“Dad?? Ha ha.. I don’t blame you for thinking like that about me. I’ve been his guardian since he was born.” The weredog said as the matter of fact. Kyuhyun thought that the German Shepherd were going to grab his throat again like the usual when he’s mad, but then the farmer breathe out in relief when Yesung just strutted passed him.

“To be on his side and watch him grow up, eventually I’ve thought that I’m turning like his real dad long time ago.” The guardian smiled unknowingly upon imagining his little master. Kyuhyun watched in awe how the always grumpy dog were now smiling sweetly just over the thought of Ryeowook.

“Well, even if you’re not his real dad but you’re the one who take care of him and concern about him the most in this world. So I kind of think that you’re way cooler than whoever his real father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter