first encounter

strawberry vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cho Kyuhyun is a twenty seven years old man and his occupation is a strawberry farmer. As he aren’t that sociable with people around him, he just lived alone up high on the Mount Valley with his pet.

 

On one summer day, just like usual…

He were just planting some new strawberries sprout when he noticed that since the first time they step into the green house that morning, his dog keeps rummaging through the same spot of a strawberry’s stand.

The young man found that his pet’s behaviour was weird, so he put down his hand shovel and then padded closer to where his dog were making a fuss.

“Henry? Why are you keep sniffing that one? Is the strawberries rotten?” Kyuhyun asked as he crouched down behind the Yorkshire terrier breed.

The dog whines as he nudge one of more than dozens of half bitten strawberries on the ground with his pointy nose. Upon seeing that, Kyuhyun pick up one of them and inspect the eaten mark.

“I think there’s a vermin coming out from the Blue forest ruining my fruits.” Kyuhyun sighed.

He get up and walk out of the green house to retrieve something in the shed, Henry didn’t follow him as he know that his owner would come back a while later.

True enough, Kyuhyun walk back in with something rusty in his hand. The young man then put the jaw trap he brought on the ground and set it up.

The strawberry farmer then get up from his feet once again to collect some leaves for the trap’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter