Auto Detection: "ON"

Dance With Me

The first time he saw her personally was when he was auditioning for the company. He knew she's pretty but not this pretty. Then every time he goes to the company his eyes would always notice her, it's like his eyes have some detecting device that would automatically detect her and find her. There are a lot of pretty girls in the company but she will always get his attention all the time.

Then that one fateful night happened. He badly needed to make the choreography for his crew. He "sneaked" in the company again. He just told himself that if someone will check up on him, he'll just say that he's practicing since he is a trainee of the company. He was so proud of his idea. He'll be able to finish their moves and impress the company too for they will think that he's a very hardworking person.

He was satisfied with what he had accomplished that night. So he was shocked when he went out of the room and come face to face with her. It's like his heart fell on the floor. He immediately become conscious of his appearance, sweaty, flushed and he might even smell. So he just bowed and said, "Good evening sunbaenim."

He was about to leave but then he heard her reply "Good evening too. Are you done practicing?"

He got confused and thought "Is she really talking to me?" He then looked at her all prettiness and somehow thought flew away. He then heard himself say, "Yes and no, I wasn't practicing, I was just dancing out of whim." He wanted to smack himself right then and there. "I'll be going now sunbaenim. Good night." He said and hurriedly left her.

How stupid can he be? Why can't he just stick to his plan and answer her yes? Why does he need to be honest with her? He then hit his head with his hand.

 

One day Jimin saw him dancing while waiting for their teacher to come in their rap class. "When will your crew perform again?" She asked him.

"Tomorrow noona."

"Where is it? I want to watch."

Youngbin then looked at her like she was out of her mind and Jimin just laughed. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You? The top madam of this company will go to see my lowly crew perform?" Youngbin asked.

"Yah! I watched your group before remember?"

"You call that watching? You just came across our group performing. It was just a coincidence."

"Fine, this time I will really go and watch."

Youngbin looked at her and shook his head. He knows that it's quite impossible for Jimin to go to see them since she's already quite famous.

"You still don't believe me?" Jimin asked and Youngbin nodded.

"Fine, let's do it like this. If I go and watch, you will give me coffee for a week."

Youngbin was hesitant. But he was not someone who backs off a challenge. "Fine, but if I win, and you didn't went there, you'll have to do something for me too."

"As long as it's beyond my power and capabilities. I'll do it."

"Oh don't worry it is within your power and capabilities."

"What is it?"

Youngbin didn't know if he should ask her or not, then he decided to just ask for it. "Introduce me to Hyejeong."

Jimin looked at him then laughed. "You like Hyejeongie? Hyejeong of AOA?"

Youngbin then blushed making Jimin laugh more. He was so adorable. He then nodded. She laughed some more.

"Fine then let's do it like this. I don't want coffee anymore. If I go to see your performance with Hyejeong, you will treat us to a restaurant of my choice."

Youngbin looked at her. She looked back. He then offered his hand and she shook it, the deal is made.

"Boy, you better save up. The restaurant I have in mind is very expensive."

"Noona, if you can really do this, I can even feed you there 10 more times."

Jimin laughed. This is fun, she told herself.

 

On the day of performance, Youngbin was more nervous than he thought he would be. What if Jimin really brings Hyejeong with her? Will he be able to perform well? Will he be able to impress her? He was really very, very nervous. Then one of his crew told him that they need to start now. He was about to play the music when his detected her again. He closed his eyes a few times and checked if it really was her and it was really her. He then saw Jimin who was smiling at him slyly. She really did it. She really came with Hyejeong. This made him more hyped then he began to play the music and danced with it.

 

The restaurant that Jimin chose was really expensive. It was the best restaurant in one of the most 5star hotels in Seoul. It was a good thing that he can afford to treat them there. He went to clean himself up before he went to them. He wanted to erase her first impression of him. He's going to do better this time.

He easily found where they were sitting. He began to feel giddy then. He took some deep breath and walked towards them. He told himself to keep it cool and just be himself.

 "Noona, you really chose an expensive restaurant." He told Jimin who then stood up and hugged him. He then heard her say, "I won."

"Thank you!" He whispered back.

"Of course, I'm a celebrity remember and I know you can afford this." Jimin said and he laughed. Thankful for Jimin for making things easier for him.

"I don't think the two of you have met." Jimin said and her eyes were signalling to Youngbin that it's time to make his mark.

"We've met actually." He said, "I met her in the company. She caught me sneaking out in one of the studios." He then got embarrassed when he remembered how he looked that night.

"You snuck in again?" Jimin then hit him hard. "You do know that there are CCTV's in all the practice rooms right?"

"Of course I do. But no one called me for it. Maybe they thought I was just practicing." He then laughed.

"Oh I forgot my manners." Jimin then said. "Let me introduce you guys. You do know her right?" Jimin asked  him while teasing with her eyes. "Of course I do. Who wouldn't know her? She's AOA. Sunbaenim, nice to meet you." He then bowed to her again.

"Oh don't be too formal." Jimin said, "You're just the same age. You're both born in 93." Jimin then looked at her.

"Hyejeong meet Kim Youngbin. Our company's new recruit."

Hyejeong then bowed to him and offered her hand. He shook her tiny hands and smiled at her. She smiled back. He then thought to himself, "Her smile is going to be the death of me."

 

AN: This is still part of the Introduction to the story. Next chapter, the story will really start. I promise!!!