Sidestory: What Happened After the Kiss

Dance With Me

"Noona kissed me." He said. Then he realized fully what happened and jumped up and shouted, "HYEJEONG NOONA KISSED ME!"

Youngbin pulled Chani down and kissed him again at that exact place and said, "Kiss cancelled. It's mine now. " 

Inseong laughed at Youngbin's childishness and said, "She in big trouble now."

"I want a kiss too." Youngkyun said. Jaeyoon hurriedly ran to him and kissed him.

"Why did you kiss me hyung?" He asked Jaeyoon.

"Coz you said you want a kiss too." Jaeyoon said smiling.

Youngkyun then went to Chanmi and said, "Noona, will you take Jaeyoon hyung's kiss too?"

Juho suddenly went in between Chanmi and Youngkyun. "No."

"You're not Chanmi noona, hyung." Youngkyun said.

Chanmi then pulled Youngkyun and kissed the top of his head. "I don't want Jaeyoon oppa's kiss, but I can still kiss you."

Chanmi then left too while Juho ran after her and said, "What about me?"

"I'm part of the maknae line too." Taeyang said. 

"You want me to kiss you?" Sanghyuk asked. 

"No thank you hyung." Taeyang then left him and went to Seokwoo. "You want a kiss too hyung?"

Seokwoo smiles and said, "Nope, I'm okay. I rather kiss someone than be kissed."