I Trust You

Dance With Me

As soon as they got back from Japan, Hyejeong got a message from Youngbin asking if they can meet that day at FNC. Hyejeong smiled and replied that she’s coming and hurriedly fixed herself and went to the company.

She rushed to the rooftop where they were supposed to meet and she was so happy when she saw him there looking out at the view deep in thoughts. She thought to herself that she will sneak up to him and give him a surprise so she silently walked towards him. As she gets nearer, the thought of surprising him went out of the roof for he was really lost in his thoughts that he didn’t even noticed it even when she was standing beside him.

She cleared and that’s the only time he noticed her and he immediately gave her his signature eyeless smile. She smiled back at him with concern and he then took her hands and held it like it’s the most precious treasure in the world.

“You just got back?” He asked and she nodded.

“Is it really okay if we meet? Aren’t you tired?” she shook her head and noticed that his eyes were tired and lonely.

“Something’s bothering you. What is it?” She asked.

He then looked at her eyes then her hands, with a smile that doesn’t reach his eyes. He let go of her one hand but kept on holding her other hand then he looked out. He then pulled her hand and now his two hands were holding her hand.

Hyejeong then pulled him to a bench and made him sit down. She faced him and she made him face her too.

“What’s bothering you? You know you can tell me anything.” She said.

He then looked at her and said, “As soon as we arrived here in Korea we were called by the CEO. He then told us the names of the nine members who will introduced to the public.”

Hyejeong got nervous. Is the reason why he’s sad is because he was cut from the group? But that was impossible. He was so good in Japan. She can’t keep her eyes off of him when she watched their performance. She’s seen their practices but watching them up there in stage is another experience that she will remember forever.

“Who was cut?” Hyejeong was really nervous now.

“Alex and Jinkyu.” He said.

She let out a big sigh of relief and hugged him. “I’m so relieved that you got in.”

Youngbin hugged her back and a tear fell from his eyes. Hyejeong then looked at him and said, “You feel bad for the other two?” He nodded.

“I feel that I failed them. I feel that I am the reason why they were cut. I feel like I’m not a good leader.” He said and tears kept on coming down his face.

Hyejeong pouted and she wiped the tears from his eyes. She hugged him again and just let him cry.

After a while Youngbin calmed down and was now feeling embarrassed. Hyejeong smiled when she saw this and she now took his hand and asked, “Feeling better now?”

Youngbin can’t meet her eyes and said, “I’m feeling very embarrassed now. I’m sorry for crying like that.”

Hyejeong just laughed and said, “But you do feel better right?”

Youngbin then looked at her and began to laugh with her. “Yes, I do.”

“Thank you for coming. Sorry for losing myself like that. I really needed someone and I’m glad that I can count on you.” He told her sincerely.

Hyejeong smiled and said, “My pleasure!” Youngbin smiled back.

“But you know, you should not blame yourself for what had happened. I’m a witness on how good you are as their leader. Don’t forget that. I’m not saying this because you’re my boyfriend but because you are really good.”

Youngbin smiled at her and said, “I’m your boyfriend.” He then laughed. “I really am your boyfriend!” He then stood up. He pulled her up. He hugged her and then he began to carry her and spin her around while saying, “I’m your boyfriend. You’re my girlfriend.” over and over again.

“I’m getting dizzy! Stop or I’ll break up with you!” Hyejeong cried out. Immediately Youngbin stopped, made her sit on the bench. Took her hand and sat beside her with a silly smile on his face.

“I’m your boyfriend.” He said again.

“Stop! Why do you keep on saying that over and over again?” she asked him.

He then caressed her face, and Hyejeong can’t help but blush with how he looks at her. “I really like you. No, I think I’m in love with you.” He said while looking at her eyes. “I’m just so glad that we’re finally together. That you’re here when I need you and that you keep on inspiring me to do my best.”

“Hey, I don’t easily go back on my words. When I’m in, I’m in for a long time.” She told him.

He smiled. “Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for all the kind words you’ve said. I really need it right now.”

“So what will happen to the group now?” She asked.

“They told us that we still have to compete with each other. That not all nine will debut.” He said.

“What? Why?” She asked.

“I don’t know but I will do my best so that all nine of us will debut as a team. I can’t bear to lose one more member again.” He said with conviction. She smiled at him and he smiled back.

“By the way, there’s something I’m meaning to ask you.”

“What is it?” She said.

“Can I see your phone?”

She then put her phone behind her. “Why do you want to see my phone?”

“Coz I remember something that Inseong said. Please? Can I see your phone?” He asked.

Hyejeong then unlocked her phone and gave it Youngbin.

Youngbin smiled as soon as he saw her home screen. It was him dancing in the practice room alone.

“When did you take this picture?” He asked.

“The first time I saw you.” She answered.

He was surprised with her answer. “Really?” He asked and she nodded in response. He then remembered the day he snuck in the practice room and saw her outside the practice room. “May I see the pictures in your phone?” He asked and she gave him permission.

He was so surprised when he saw a lot of his stolen shots in her phone. She was also taking videos of their practices. There are videos of the group and videos of just him. “So this is what Inseong saw?” He asked and she nodded.

“Are you jealous of me and Inseong?” She asked and he nodded.

“Don’t be okay? He’s like a brother to me.” She assured him. “And he likes someone from AOA too.” she added.

“He does? Who?” Youngbin asked.

"Yes he does but you need to ask him as to who it is. I gave him my word that I'll keep his secret. He is still my best friend you know. Being my boyfriend does not excuse me from betraying my best friend." She said.

"Boyfriend. I really like that word." He said with a silly smile. Hyejeong can't help but hit him.

"Now it's my turn. Can I see your phone?" She asked.

Youngbin immediately took out his phone, unlocked it and gave it to her. She smiled when she saw that his lock screen and home screen are both her pictures. She opened his pictures folder and saw that she has tons of pictures there. Official releases, fansite pictures and stolen pictures too. There were videos of her too. She then looked at his contacts and saw that he named her, "My Heart".

"Satisfied?" He asked.

"Very much. But are you my stalker? You have so many pictures of mine!" She said.

"Would you believe me if I told you that I follow all your fansites and AOA accounts? I am your number fan you know." Youngbin proudly said

Hyejeong can't help but be happy with what she discovered. "I have the most handsome fan. He's also the best dancer I've seen. I'm so lucky to have a fan like this."

Youngbin laughed at her. He remembered the pen in his pocket and gave it to her. "Can I have your autography please?" He asked.

Hyejeong looked around but saw no paper, "Where will I sign? Do you have a paper?"

He then took out his wallet and pulled out her picture. "Here, sign this."

Hyejeong looked at the picture and it was her Selca PC for the Heart Attack album. 

"How did you get this? Did you ask someone from the company to get you this?" She asked.

"I told you I'm your number one fan right?" He asked and she nodded. "Well, I bought 15 albums and luckily I was able to complete your set. I have all of them but this is my favorite so it stays in my wallet." Hyejeong was really amazed.

She then signed the front of the picture. Turned it around and wrote something at the back then gave it to him. He turned it around and read the message:

"To my boyfriend, 

Thank you for dancing that night.

From your #1 fan."

Youngbin smiled. "You're my fan?" He asked.

"Since the day I saw you dance." She said truthfully. 

He smiled and said, "I'm very lucky then." 

“By the way, I have a confession to make.” Hyejeong suddenly said.

Youngbin looked at her and raised one of his eyebrows. “Should I be nervous?” He asked.

Hyejeong smiled and suddenly became shy. “I watched your performances at Kingdom concert.”

“And?”

“And I hate you.”

Youngbin’s eyes turned round. “Why? Was I that bad? I thought I did good that night!” He exclaimed.

Hyejeong shook her head, “No, I hate you coz you were too engaging that I wasn’t able to check out the others. My eyes were stuck on you the whole two performances.”

Both Hyejeong and Youngbin suddenly became shy. Tho they can’t look at each others eyes, their hands were squeezing each other and both of them were smiling.

Youngbin then cleared his throat. “I have a question for you. Your answer should only be yes or no. No need for explanation.”

Hyejeong then looked at him full of curiosity. “Sure. What is it?” She asked.

Youngbin took a deep breath. Looked at her and said, “Can I kiss you?”

One… two… three…

“Yes.”

 

A/N: I like this chapter better than the last one. At least I'm writing again... hehehehehe... Hope you will like enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.