Secrets and Cheese

Dance With Me

AOA would usually visit the new boy group of FNC when they’re practicing but the most constant member that visits them is Hyejeong. She became closer to the group as a whole and at the same time she’s getting closer to Youngbin too much to Youngbin’s happiness. O

One day as she was visiting them, she saw that the atmosphere in the room was very different. The boys were really excited and she can’t help but be infected with their mood so she was smiling as she went to Youngbin to ask what is going on. “I can tell that something good happened. Mind if you share it with me?” She asked.

Youngbin out of the blue hugged her and she was shocked at his sudden action but she went with it and tapped his shoulders. He finally looked at her and said, “The CEO just decided that our group was chosen to be part of their trainee school called Neo School. And that’s just the start of it. We were also told that we will be the opening act for the Kingdom Concert this year!”

Hyejeong was so happy with the news that she suddenly hugged Youngbin this time and now it was Youngbin’s turn to be shocked but he welcomed the gesture and hugged her back. Hyejeong knew what it meant to be the opening act in the concert. It only showed that this group has the highest chance to debut next. She then saw Inseong. He smiled at her and she smiled back at him. She let go of Youngbin and ran to her best friend and hugged him tight.

Youngbin saw this and felt so jealous of the two friends. But he suddenly realized that she was just really happy for all of them coz she began hugging every member of the team.

After the excitement passed, some of the members went home and only Hyejeong, Youngbin, Inseong and Jaeyoon were left in the room.

“But hyung, don’t you think it’s still unfair that not all 11 of us will debut? That we still have to compete with each other?” Jaeyoon asked Youngbin.

“I know. The company told us that the first evaluation will happen after Kingdom concert and only 9 of us will be introduced to the public as part of the Neo School.” Youngbin answered.

“You mean not all of you will debut? The first elimination will happen after Kingdom?” Hyejeong asked in disbelief.

“Yup. The company is really putting a lot of pressure on us since we are the potential members of the first male dance group in the company that produces bands. You know how it is since AOA is the first dance group in the company.” Inseong said.

“I know. We had to change our image so that we can gain more fans, male fans to be exact. It was a change that was hard to do but we had to. The company can be ruthless sometimes, especially with changes. But I hope that most if not all will be able to debut.”

While Hyejeong was lost in her own thoughts Youngbin signaled Inseong and Jaeyoon to leave the two of them. Inseong and Jaeyoon smiled for they know that Youngbin wants to spend some time alone with Hyejeong.

“Youngbin, I’m thirsty and I’m buying some drinks. Do you want some?” Inseong asked his friend.

“Can you buy me some Banana Milk please?” Youngbin said with a hint f gratefulness.

“Sure! What about you?” Inseong asked Hyejeong.

“Can you buy me donuts?”

Inseong was shocked at Hyejeong’s request. “But that’s a bit far from here!” He exclaimed.

“But I’m hungry. And can you buy me some coffee too? Please?” She asked cutely.

Inseong then went near her and whispered to her, “I know what you’re doing. Just tell me to go away instead.”

Hyejeong smiled and whispered back, “You have to come back or he might leave too. I just want a longer time to be with him. Please? And bring Jaeyoon with you please.” Hyejeong then smiled.

“What are you guys talking about?” Jaeyoon asked.

“Hyejeong wants me to buy her 1 dozen donuts coz she’s very hungry but she doesn’t want you guys to know how much she eats.” Hyejeong then hit Inseong. Youngbin and Jaeyoon just laughed at them.

Youngbin then pulled out his wallet and gave Inseong his card. “Put everything here. My treat. We are celebrating right?”

Jaeyoon took the card from Inseong and said, “Hyung, I can buy anything right?”

Youngbin just laughed and nod his head. Jaeyoon and Inseong then stood up and said their goodbyes.

“Careful guys. You don’t have to hurry back.” Youngbin told the two boys. Hyejeong blushed hard.

After the two left the room, Hyejeong then asked, “Who do you think has the highest possibility of debuting?”

Youngbin thought about it then said, “Juho and Seokwoo coz they’ve been training the longest and Sanghyuk coz the group will need a spokesperson and he’ll be the best one for it.”

“I think you have the highest possibility of debuting though.” Hyejeong told him.

Youngbin looked at her and pointed to himself, “Me?” he said.

Hyejeong nodded, “A group needs a good leader and you are one heck of a leader.”

Youngbin thought about it, “But there’s a lot of potential leaders in this group.” He said.

“Yes there are,” she said, “but you have what it takes to be a great leader.  Inseong is too nice. Jaeyoon is too soft. Do I have to go on?” She asked and Youngbin laughed.

“But seriously, I’ve been to a lot of your practices and they really listen to you. They’re a wild bunch but they respect you. They keep quiet when you talk.  They accept your punishment coz they trust you. That’s how good you are. So don’t worry, you will debut.” Hyejeong said and he smiled at her so she smiled back.

He then looked at her hands. He held it and when she didn’t took it away, he then looked at her eyes, “Thank you for those words. I’m kinda feeling down a bit when they told us that not all of us will debut. But you just gave me hope now.” He then smiled at her. She smiled back. “What is it with you that I’m liking you more and more each day?”

Hyejeong laughed and said, “That’s so cheesy!”

Youngbin held her hand more tightly, “I really like you. I think you like me too. I know I’m still a trainee and have nothing to give you now. But if you will agree to start something with me, I promise I’ll be good to you.”

Hyejeong blushed but she gathered all her courage and looked at his eyes who were really staring at her. “I do like you too. But, I can’t openly date you and you know why. Is it okay with you if we do this in secret?”

Youngbin smiled at her answer. He then suddenly hugged her and laughed so hard. Hyejeong was a bit surprised with his reaction but she hugged him back.

“Thank you. Thank you for liking me back. I promise I won’t let you down. It’s okay to have a secret relationship as long as I know that you like me too. That is all that matters.” Youngbin said.

Youngbin then pulled away from his hug, looked at her and she just smiled at him. He smiled at her too. He then hugged her again and she hugged him back.

Just then the door opened and Inseong and Jaeyoon went it. “I’m sorry but we know your secret.” Inseong said.

“But it’s safe with us.” Jaeyoon added. “By the way, do you want more time to be alone?” He asked.

Youngbin then scooted behind Hyejeong and made her sit in front of him and hugged her, “No it’s okay. Just make sure that you lock the door behind you. I’m really thirsty too.”

“I’m really hungry too.” Hyejeong added.

Inseong looked at his friends, shook his said and said, “Why do I feel like this secret will give me tons of headaches in the future?”

Jaeyoon laughed and began handing them the food they bought.

 

A/N: I know it took me a really long time to update this. This also might appear to be a bit rushed but at least I was able to have some progress... I think I will be able to update this more often now... hehehehehe... Hope you enjoy this chapter...