The Kiss

Dance With Me

Hyejeong really attended their practice and Chanmi was also there with her. Much to Youngbin’s surprise, Hyejeong is quite close with Chani and Youngkyun. They immediately ran to her and she even hugged both kids. They kept on calling her noona and asked her to buy them food. Hyejeong seemed to like the attention and so she promised the boys that she will feed them chicken.

“Is it okay if we watch?” She asked Youngbin. He smiled and said, “Of course sunbaenim.” She smiled when she heard that and suddenly approached Inseong who seemed to be ignoring her.

“Yah! Are you really going to ignore me? Are you still mad at me?” She asked him

“Ah this girl. Can’t you see we are practicing here and you’re just disturbing us. Go away!” Inseong said.

Youngbin can’t help but approach the two of them. “You guys know each other?” He asked.

“We’re childhood friends. Our moms are best friends and she’s the reason why I auditioned here. But she’s also very annoying. I told you to pretend that you don’t know me when we are here in the company.” Inseong told Hyejeong.

“Why?” Youngbin asked.

“’Coz some people might misinterpret our relationship. She’s an idol and it will be bad for her.” Inseong explained.

“Some people or someone? Yah, don’t even try to fool me. I’ve known you since we were babies and you can never ever lie to me. I know her you know. We’re quite close. I can help you with her.” Hyejeong teased Inseong.

“You like someone?” Youngbin asked Inseong.

“No. It’s just this girl’s imagination.” Inseong insisted.

“Let’s see if it’s just my imagination. Let’s call the other girls.” Hyejeong took out her phone and Inseong suddenly took it away from her. “Yah! That’s my phone! Give it back!”

Inseong then pressed the password of her phone and was shocked at the wallpaper. He then looked at Hyejeong and smirked at her. “Shut up and I will shut up. Okay?”

Hyejeong looked defeated and said, “Fine! Now give me back my phone!”

Inseong gave it back and told Youngbin that they should practice now.

Hyejeong then went to Chanmi and sat beside her who was talking with Juho.

“What did you see in Hyejeong’s phone?” Youngbin asked Inseong

“The guy that she likes. I wonder where she got that picture though.” Inseong said.

“Can I know who he is?” Youngbin asked.

“Why are you interested? Are you interested in Hyejeong?” Inseong asked back.

“Yes I am.” Youngbin admitted.

“Well, I’m sorry friend. I can’t tell you who he is ‘coz I had an agreement with her. But this is really going to be very interesting. Good luck!” Inseong told Youngbin. He then went to Jaeyoon and Sanghyuk who was fooling around again.

Youngbin then looked at Hyejeong who seems to be taking pictures of the Chani and Youngkyun who was fooling around in front of him. She then noticed that he’s looking at her and gave him a shy smile which made him smile back at her. He then realized that it’s time to practice and signaled everyone to take their position. Soon enough they were practicing K.O. and Hyejeong can’t help but be impressed with them especially with him, the guy she’s been taking pictures of since the very beginning.

 

During break time, Inseong sat beside her and she kept on pushing him away. “Go away! You’re too sweaty!”

“Want me to help you with him?” Inseong asked.

“I don’t need help. He just told me last night that he likes me. Is he a good guy?” She asked her friend.

Inseong looked at Youngbin who seems to be busy talking with Taeyang about some dance moves. “He’s one of the bests. He has a great character. He is a good leader. He’s very talented. He’s kind. He’s rich. But he’s kinda short. I guess he really can’t have everything. You don’t deserve him. He’s too good for you.” Inseong teased Hyejeong who immediately hit him in the head and he just laughed it off.

Youngbin can’t help but notice them together and he got to admit that he’s very jealous of their closeness. Just then Chani and Youngkyun approached Inseong and Hyejeong. Hyejeong immediately gave the two kids towels and even wiped Chani’s sweat. He smiled at the gesture. She really is a very sweet girl. He’s liking her more and more.

“Chaniya, who is your favorite hyung?” Hyejeong asked.

“Inseong hyung.” Chani immediately answered.

“Don’t you like Youngbin?” She asked.

“He kisses me. I don’t like that at all.” Chani explained.

“Yah Kim Youngbin! Why do you kiss Chani?” She shouted at him.

Youngbin then excused himself from Taeyang ang approached them.

Inseong then whispered to her, “You’re too obvious. He’s just walking towards you and you’re blushing?”  Hyejeong hit him in the head again.

Youngbin saw that and tried so hard to keep his cool while he walks towards them.

“Chani said you kiss him. Is that true?” Hyejeong asked.

“It’s true.” Youngbin answered. “Why? Are you jealous?” He .

She blushed again and Inseong whispered again, “Too obvious.” Hyejeong hit him again.

Just then Youngbin sat in front of her and suddenly hugged Chani. He then kissed Chani on the cheek and Chani jumped up and hid behind Hyejeong. “See noona! I told you he kisses me!”

Youngkyun was laughing at his friend. Hyejeong then pulled Chani and made him sit beside her. She then kissed Chani at the exact place where Youngbin kissed him and said, “There it’s gone. I took it away from you.” Just then she stood up and left the practice room.