Missing Each Other

Dance With Me

He hurriedly went up to their meeting place and he was so glad when he saw her there waiting for him. It’s been a while since the two of them have really spend time with each other. They were both busy with their own schedules. She’s busy with her activities and he’s busy with his group’s debut. He stopped when he was about ten steps away from her. He couldn’t believe that finally the two of them can really catch up.

He silently walked behind her. He noticed that she has earphones and was lost to whatever song she’s listening too. He savor the sight of her. He realized that he missed her too much. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.

Hyejeong was surprised when she felt someone hugging her but immediately relaxed when she realized who he was. She felt the gentle kiss on her neck and she immediately leaned back to him. She took out her earphones and hugged the arms of the man that she was longing for.

“I missed you.” She said.

“I missed you more.” He said.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes enjoying the sun that is setting on the horizon. No need for words, just them knowing that they’re finally together is enough.

 

Hyejeong sighed and Youngbin noticed. “What’s wrong?” He asked.

Hyejeong then leaned her head on his shoulders and played with his hands. “I’m just a bit sad that even though I can go public with my relationship, I still can’t coz my boyfriend just debuted and dating can kill his career.”

Youngbin smiled and kissed the back of her hand. “I’m worried that now that my girlfriend can go public with her relationship, she might want to leave me because it’s too hard for her.”

Hyejeong then let go of his hand and angrily looked at him. Youngbin can’t help but smile at how adorable she looks. “Yah! Do you really want me to leave you?”

Youngbin then hugged her and said, “Of course not. I’m sorry, I was just joking.”

Hyejeong hugged him back. “I really missed you. You can only communicate with me when you’re home and with a computer. I really hope the company will give you back your phones soon.”

Hyejeong then pulled away from Youngbin much to his dismay coz he doesn’t want to let go yet. “So, be honest with me, do you have attractive fans? I saw some fancams and you’re quite good with flirting with your fans.”

Youngbin laughed at his girlfriend. “You’re jealous?”

“What if I am?” She asked back. Youngbin smiled at her. He then caressed her face and kissed the tip of her nose.

“Even if Miss Korea came to the fansign and tells me that she likes me, I’ll just flirt a little because it’s my job but I will only have one girl in my heart. I may let them touch me and hug me, I may touch them too but rest assured that I will only kiss you.”  He softly kissed her lips and lingered there for a moment. He looked at her eyes and she can’t help herself but kiss him back.

Soon it was time to go home. Youngbin pulled her up to stand. He then put his arm around her shoulders and her arms hugged his waist. Youngbin kept on kissing her hair and she just smile everytime she felt his lips kissing her. With hearts reassured of their feelings for each other, the lovers happily walked out of their favorite meeting place.