Delighted

Miscellany of BaekYeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're good! Thank you Taeyeon for your hard work!" The producer called after she finished recording the song. 

She greeted everyone goodbye and thanked them for their hard work as well before leaving the studio. 

On her way to the lift, she stumbled across with Yuri and Seohyun. 

"Unnie!" They called out. 

She welcomed the two with a smile. "Hi Yul, Seo! Going to the recording studio?" She asked. 

The two nodded at the same time. "Gonna listen to the song we recorded few days back for the station." Yuri answered. 

"Wah! That's right! I can't wait to hear it as well!" Taeyeon excitedly said. 

"We're gonna go ahead unnie! See you around!" Seohyun bid goodbye as she checked the time on her phone. 

"Okay then, bye kids!" Taeyeon said. 

"Yah! You look more like a kid than us, stop it!" Yuri complained as they walk away from Taeyeon and she could only laugh. 

Finally going to the lift, she entered it and pressed the lobby floor. Waiting to reach her floor destination, she scrolled through her Instagram and was startled that the elevator stopped on a certain floor, where the dance studios are located. 

As the door slowly opens, she was welcomed by the sight of a few EXO members. "Oh, hello sunbaenim!" Suho greeted as he bow, being followed by the rest of the few members. 

Taeyeon smiled and waved at them. "Don't be too formal, just noona." She said as she step aside to give room for the boys. 

"Ah noona, what are you doing here by the way? Do you have group schedules?" Chen asked. 

Taeyeon shook her head. "No, I recorded a song." She answered. 

"Oh... You're coming back noona?" Sehun asked, grinning in excitement.

"Hmm," was the only thing she replied as she smile at them. 

"Eyy, noona's gonna comeback for sure! Look at her smile! She's teasing!" Chanyeol said, earning a chuckles from everyone. 

"We can't wait for your new music noona! Serenade us with your voice again!" Suho said. 

Taeyeon laughed. "You guys are so good with words, but that's not gonna get me! Though, thanks for your kind words!" 

"Noona what we said were true, okay!" Sehun said and they just laughed. 

"By the way, why are you guys here?" She asked, remembering the other members were actually at a fansigning event. 

"We had a meeting for our upcoming schedules, and we played around in the studio for a bit." Chen answered. 

Taeyeon nodded in response. They had been working every since and it seemed like they're not gonna get a good rest until the end of the year. She's actually more thankful that she and the girls actually do get a good amount of rest especially that they're more focused on their individual activities this year, but quite felt bad that the boys couldn't even get a good amount of sleep in a week because of their jam-packed schedule, group or individual ones. 

"You guys have been working hard! I hope you could get a good rest soon!" Taeyeon said to them. 

They all nodded vigorously. "We've been dreading to have a good rest since the start of the year, we also hope we could get some!" Suho said 

"You deserve it!" Taeyeon said before the door opened. Stepping out, Taeyeon faced the boys and bid goodbye to them. "I'll see you around!" She said. 

The boys bowed to her. "See you noona!" Chanyeol said. 

"Let's have some bubble tea together with the other members!" She heard Sehun yelled after her as she goes out of the building. 

Now settled in the van, she took out her phone and was welcomed by a message. 


From: Baekyung <3 

Fansign event is done! I'll come over to your place!


She smiled upon reading his message. As she was about to type her reply to him, his call suddenly came. 

"Miss me?" He said right away as soon as she answered the call. 

Taeyeon laughed before scoffing. "You wish," she said. 

Baekhyun grinned. "I know you do," 

"Where are you?" She asked, not wanting to be teased anymore by him. 

"Hmm, on my way back to dorm. You?" He asked. 

"Same. Just got off from the company." 

"Do you want to come?" He asked all of a sudden. 

Confused, she furrowed her brows as she ask him. "Where?" 

"Bucheon?" Baekhyun answered, his grin never leaving his face. 

Taeyeon quirked her brows, surprised. Though she knew his plan of paying a visit back at his home, she never expected it would be this early and more likely that she never expected him to invite her. "What?" 

Baekhyun chuckled. "I don't have a schedule for the next two days, the boys already sent our schedule list on our group chat, so I figured it out it's best to visit them." He explained, Taeyeon nodding as she finally understood. "Do you have a schedule tomorrow?" He followed. 

Taeyeon pouted, remembering her schedule before answering. "I'm stuck back at home for the whole week." 

Baekhyun chortled. "Then, do you want to come?" He asked. 

Taeyeon didn't know what to answer. She wanted to, but she doesn't want to interrupt there supposed to be family time by coming along with Baekhyun. 

"It's fine, don't worry. They actually asked me to bring you there when I come back home the next time." He said, knowing she's been dead overthinking about stuffs again. 

"Really?" Taeyeon asked, shocked. 

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah. So... you're coming?" 

"Is it really fine?" She asked again. 

Baekhyun laughed at his girlfriend's cuteness. "Yes, I'm sure." He assured. 

After a few minutes of thinking, she finally agreed, thinking it's not really a bad idea and it's more better than her staying back at their dorm doing nothing. "Okay then, what time are we heading out?" She asked. 

Baekhyun smiled in satisfaction. "I'll pick you by five later." 

Taeyeon nodded as she check the time, knowing she still have enough time to prepare. "Alright! What should I bring? Do I have to bring something? Like foods or whatever?" She asked, now thinking what good thing could she bring for the family. 

It made him smile at how she thought of bringing something for his family, that she cared at least for them. He knows it's a small thing, but it's enoigh to flutter his heart. He might be really crazy in love to her. "Hmm, bring some clothes." Baekhyun answered. 

Taeyeon furrowed her brows. "What?" She asked, confused. 

"We'll be staying there overnight," he explained. 

"What?! Are you sure it's fine? I thought we're just gonna come visit then go home. Oh my gosh—" she panicked over and he cut her off. 

"Hey, Taeng don't panic okay? It's fine don't worry really. They want to have you there as well, okay? So don't worry about them!" He assured her, he wanted to let her feel how welcome she is to his family, how they love and adore her as much as he does. 

His last set of words did flutter her. She felt relieve to know that his family are also fond of her and hearing him say that they want her over their house is really something that she wanted to hear, yet she felt surprised when she did. "You're not trolling right?" She asked. 

Baekhyun laughed. "I'm not! Seriously, babe." 

"Okay, okay. I believe you now. Then, should I bring some food?" She asked. 

"No need, you're our visitor, you shouldn't bother bringing some." 

Taeyeon didn't even try to argue knowing they'll just bicker over it non-stop, so she just nodded though she had already a plan in mind to stop over a rice cake shop near them and get a few boxes for them. 

"Taengoo! Still there?" Her boyfriend called as she slowly get lost in her thoughts. 

"Yeah! I'm here!" 

"Okay then, I'll hang up now okay? I'll pick you up later! Wear something comfortable if you're worried! And don't stress yourself about it okay? You're just meeting them!" Baekhyun said, making her feel easy but she is anxious already. It feels like it's the first time meeting them again, though it isn't. They've met numerous times already, but this is the first time she'll be visiting them at their home. It gives a different feeling than meeting them at the company or restaurant. 

And he didn't want her to feel worried about it. He wanted her to feel comfortable by it because she's gladly welcomed by his family from the moment he told them about her and their relationship. 

"Alright, see you later! Take care okay?" Taeyeon said. 

"I will. I love you." 

"Hmm." 

"Just that?" 

"Just what?" Taeyeon teasingly asked, preventing herself to make a sound as she chuckle silently. 

"Taeyeon..." Baekhyun said, sounding upset. 

She chortled. "Alright, okay. I love you too." She said giving in. 

He grinned widely. "I knew you can't resist me!" 

Taeyeon scoffed. "Don't be too full of yourself okay?" 

"You love me." Baekhyun retorted. 

"Really?" Taeyeon teased again. 

"Yah! What do you mean 'really'?! Yah Kim Taeyeon!" Baekhyun furiously yelled. 

Taeyeon laughed, satisfied with her payback. "Okay I love you for real, bye!" She said before he could even utter a word. 

Shaking his head, Baekhyun smiled as he look at his phone's wallpaper, which is her of course. "I don't know what I'll do without you." He thought out loud, but not loud enough for everyone in the car to hear. 

***

"Sunny, do I look fine in these clothes?" She asked for the nth time. 

Sunny rolled her eyes and turned to her friend. "Yah Kim Taeyeon, you look fine in everything okay? Stop fussing about it too much!"

As much as she wanted to be calm, she couldn't. She doesn't know either why she's been feeling like this. It literally feels like the first time all over again. She could feel her stomach being under an unexplainable pain. 

Instead to argue with her friend, she walked back to her room and checked if she forgot to pack something. Well this has been the nth time she checked it. "Where the hell is that kid? It's almost five!" She grunted under her breath silently. 

And as if on cue, she heard the door bell rang and her heart skipped. Before Sunny could even stand up to get it, Taeyeon hurriedly went to the door to open it, expecting it would be him. 

And she's right. There, stood the man she had been waiting for. "Hello!" Baekhyun greeted, flashing his rectangular smile to her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter