One Fine Day

Miscellany of BaekYeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was late in the afternoon already when Taeyeon packed up her things and the groceries she bought. 

Once packed up, she left their dorm leaving a note behind for Sunny and Tiffany who are also out for the day. 
 
She loaded her things to her car and in awhile, she's on the road going to his place.

He had been bugging her to visit him for days now. The boys were currently given a time off from the schedule and most of them took the chance to have a short vacation inside and even outside of the country, leaving that their dorm is only occupied by Baekhyun himself. He planned on coming over to her place for the rest of the break yet he suddenly caught a cold, forcing Taeyeon to go up to his place and take care of him. 

Along with this, she bought groceries for the rest of the boys since she remembered Baekhyun and even the others complaining how they've spent so much on ordering fast foods than having a home-cooked meal which they're longing for. 

It didn't take her long to reach their dorm and soon after, she settled her car on the basement parking. Though the basement were properly secured from the public, she still made sure to wear a mask, hat and a scarf in case someone would recognize her.

She entered the lift and when it reached their floor, she hurriedly went out and pushed the door bell. 

The door sprung open and to her surprised, Xiumin welcomed her. "Oh noona annyeong! Come on in!" He said before stepping aside to allow her to enter. 

"Hyung she's there?!" She heard Baekhyun yelled from somewhere. 

"Aish, this kid really..." Xiumin whispered, loud enough for Taeyeon to hear and the two laughed together. "Noona is here!" He yelled back to Baekhyun.

And like a spring of the wind, Baekhyun was already in the living room, welcoming Taeyeon in a tight hug. "I missed you!" Baekhyun said in a childish tone as he snuggle on her neck. 

Taeyeon laughed and patted his shoulder. "I missed you too, but I would be really grateful if you'll help me with my stuffs first." She said and he hurriedly let go of her. 

"What are those?" He asked as he reached over the paper bags in her one hand. 

Taeyeon settled her bag on the couch and removed the scarf, mask and hat from her. "I bought groceries for you guys. You said you had been eating fast food lately." She said. 

And Chen then appeared from somewhere and he soon greeted her. "Oh, hello noona!" He said which Taeyeon gave a polite nod and smile as a response. 

"Noona why did you even bother!" Xiumin said as he look over the bags that are on Baekhyun's hand. 

Looking at the paper bags and back to Taeyeon, Baekhyun agreed. "He's right. Suho hyung should be the one buying it not you."

"Oh yeah, Suho hyung had been ditching his responsibilities." Chen muttered. 

Taeyeon laughed and smacked Baekhyun's shoulder lightly. "You guys, don't even bother about it. It's nothing!" She said. 

Baekhyun then s his arm on her waist and kissed her temple. "Thank you." He whispered before leaving for the kitchen to place the groceries.

"Chen are you ready? I've been waiting here for about an hour already." Xiumin uttered, catching her attention right away. 

"Oh, you guys are leaving?" She wondered as she walk over the couch. 

The two nodded in unison. "Since everyone's out, we decided to go somewhere as well." Chen answered and he giggled. 

"Mind me asking where you guys are going?" She asked. 

"We're going to visit Lay in Beijing! Since he can't take a break from his activities, we decided to pay him a visit instead!" Xiumin answered. It always makes her smile how the boys adore each other so much. They all grew fond of each other and the undeniable bond between them is something one should be envy about.

"Wah... You guys are so thoughtful, really." Taeyeon said to them.

And the two just chuckled. "You want to tug along noona? Beijing is fun!" Chen then said. 

"Yah yah yah! Don't put ideas on her head!" Baekhyun then said, marching in the living room. 

The three just gave him a laugh. "Aish, this possessive boyfriend..." Chen muttered before picking up his bag on the couch, indication he's ready to go. 

"We'll be heading now guys! Enjoy you two!" Xiumin said as he walk towards the door. 

"Enjoy you two as well!" Taeyeon yelled over them. 

"Yah Baekhyun, don't do anything stupid to noona while we're gone okay?" Chen teased the member. 

Baekhyun frowned at him. "Shut up Jongdae!" He yelled. 

And soon, they're left alone in the place. Baekhyun wasted no time and hugged Taeyeon from behind, burying his face on her neck. "Thank goodness they're gone." He said against her skin. 

Taeyeon's hand immediately sought for his forehead, feeling his hot temperature right away as she land her hand on it. "Yah, you're still hot." She uttered. 

Baekhyun lifted his head and tilted it, looking at her. "Oh I'm hot? Thanks babe, though I know that already." He said, winking and grinning at her after.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and forcibly untangled his arms on her waist. "Nothing could stop you from being cocky, huh." She said, stepping away from him.

Baekyun frowned and pouted like a kid. "Didn't you miss me?" He asked. 

She crossed her arms on her chest. "Why?" She asked, lifting her chin up to him. 

Baekhyun just pouted. "Yah, answer me properly!" 

Taeyeon raised her brows. "What 'yah'? Hey you midget I'm still older than you!" She complained, keeping her arms across her chest. 

"Taeyeon, stop playing around please." Baekhyun whined like a kid, making her laugh. She couldn't believe this guy who's all handsome and cool on-cam ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter