Acrimony

Miscellany of BaekYeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah Taengoo! Wah! You did a great job! You've improved so much in dancing like really!" Hyoyeon gushed to their leader as they make their way to the departure area of Incheon, with phone on her hand as she watch the Dance Version Music Video of Taeyeon's newly released song 'Why'. 

"Oh my gosh! I know right! Unnie you looked so hot and pretty as in! And your dance with Taewoo oh my gosh!" Yoona then gushed as she squeezed herself in between Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. 

"Omo! She's right! Your couple dance looked so great and amazing! Really Taengoo! You can replace me as the main dancer now, I'll take your place as the main vocalist!" Hyoyeon then followed earning a good pits of laugh from both Taeyeon and Yoona and the other members nearby. 

As the members busily gush over Taeyeon's newly released M/V, they're unaware that EXO were right behind them and could clearly hear everything that say. 

And at instant, the boys threw a concern glance to Baekhyun who just shrugged and ignored it. 

Xiumin, who was standing beside him tapped his shoulder which he gave a forced smile to acknowledge his act towards him. 

Since last night, when the music video was released, the two had an argument because of it. As a boyfriend, Baekhyun was quite flustered that she didn't tell him about it, much more worse case that Taewoo is a really close friend of him. Taeyeon then told him that it's nothing serious and it's just work and soothed him; and she also said that she wanted to surprise everyone of the choreography that's why she kept it but the jealousy insisted. Because of the way he acted, it pissed her off and didn't talk to him since then till now. 

They soon all boarded the plane. He's seated with s and she's seated with her members. Usually by this, if they're on the same flight, they would arrange the seats so they could sit beside each other, but now they didn't. He's so itching to stand up and walk over to her place and talk to her, hug her and kiss her but he knew she's still pissed, cause if she isn't anymore, they could have reconciled a long time ago. 

And soon after, they all landed in Japan and headed straight to the stadium for the SMTOWN Concert. 

The boys were on their way to the stage to rehearse when they bumped with their seniors, Girls' Generation who just finished rehearsing. 

"Oh, hello guys!" Tiffany greeted which the boys greeted back with a bow and smiles. 

"You're done rehearsing now noona?" Suho asked. 

They all nodded. "Yeah, but SHY and TTS will be back for their other stages after your turn!" Sunny answered. 

Baekhyun's eyes then drifted to the small and petite girl behind them all who seemed to be listening to the exchange of conversation by the other members. 

She seemed oblivious by her surroundings that she didn't seem to notice the intense stare that her boyfriend is giving her. 

"Hyung, noona might melt." Sehun whispered to Baekhyun, and he immediately received a slap from the elder. "Ah! Hyung!" Sehun complained. 

"You better shut your mouth kid!" Baekhyun said.

And the bickering did—finally—caught her attention. She glanced at the two guys and watched them bicker. 

Baekhyun then went back to look at his girlfriend after hitting Sehun, only to be surprised that she's now staring at them. Face and eyes blank. He cleared his throat and fixed his hat instead to avoid her gaze. 

"It's our turn now, we'll be heading now to the stage!" Suho said as they bid their goodbyes to their seniors and head to stage. 

He was already walking when a hand grabbed his arm, making him stop all of a sudden. Turning around, he saw Taeyeon handing over her oversized sweater that she was holding earlier to him. "It's cold up there, wear this." She said. 

He looked at the sweater and back to her dumbfounded. 

Taeyeon raised her brows. "Hurry up, they're waiting for you already." She said. 

And he gladly took it from her and hurriedly went to join s up on stage. And she was right, it was indeed cold. The members envied him that he had a sweater to wear when they only have they thin shirts with them. 

After a good few runs of their performances for the concert, they're done. He removed the sweater to give it back to her as it's their turn to rehearse again for their solo and special stages. 

Going down to the backstage, he saw her and the other members of SNSD and the backup dancers, while she is gladly having a conversation with her backup dancers, with Kasper of course. 

A sudden eerie feeling filled his system up upon seeing them. He knows he shouldn't be this jealous, but he can't take it. 

He went up to her and handed her the sweater as he noticed she was wearing the same outfit earlier. "Wear this, it's cold." And just like what he said, his voice sounded cold. 

As soon as Taeyeon reached for the sweater, he didn't wait for her to even speak and left already, trailing behind s who now are headed back to their backstage rooms. 

He did not dare to watch her rehearsal and instead sulked himself inside their room. 

He did not leave the room until it's already time to start the concert. Though he's keeping up his pride, he still looked for her before they went onstage for the opening performance by all of the artists, though didn't even get to get near her before and even after since everyone's busy as they all prepare themselves for their next performance. 

As they're back in their room, he was silently watching the show on the TV prepared in the rooms. He was waiting for her turn. 

And in a minute, there she is already, performing her new song 'Why'. As much as the couple dance made him really jealous to the point of acting like this, he wouldn't deny the fact that his girlfriend shined and looked so beautiful. 

***

They had finished all of their performance and just currently waiting for the encore stage. He was busy scrolling through his Instagram when a knock on their room suddenly came. 

Suho then stood up to get it. "Oh noona! Hello!" He greeted, making Baekhyun to lift his gaze from his phone to the door. 

And there he saw his girlfriend, also wearing the SMTOWN shirt with a black shorts, hair tied in a low ponytail. "Hello!" She greeted back. 

She congratulated the boys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter