Untitled

Miscellany of BaekYeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking back towards the backstage, Baekhyun heaved out a sigh, feeling a little relieved that the concert is finally over. He could feel how his fellow members felt happy with how they cheerfully talked to each other as they made their way back to their dressing room. 

The staffs and other artists greeted them and they greeted them back and thanking each one of them for their hard work. As they were finally making their way towards their dressing room, they bumped into Yoona who was with Hyoyeon at the moment in the hallway. 

"You guys worked hard!" Yoona greeted.

"You all were awesome, as expected!" Hyoyeon uttered after, giving them her thumbs up as she did so.

They all thanked the two seniors and praised them for their amazing stages and hard work at the same time. But all of the things happening in front of Baekhyun were nothing compared to what was his mind thinking about at the moment. 

Where is she?

He knew the answer to that. She's probably in their dressing room, alone. She likes spending her time like that. But still, he wanted to ask. Just to make sure. But he couldn't. He couldn't even bring himself to speak. All he could do was to scan the doors in the hallway and look for their name placed on the door. 

But even if I find it, what will I do? He knew he couldn't just walk in there like that or like how he wanted. Things aren't the same anymore. And honestly, he doesn't know how to even bring everything back to how thing were used to be with them. Even if I want to.

He seemed to be lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the boys entering their room already and the two women waving them goodbye. He quickly bowed to the two and followed s. But before he could even enter the room, he heard Yoona suddenly calling him. 

"Baek," 

He turned around, raising his brows at her and Hyoyeon curiously. "Yes?" 

The two exchanged a look first before Yoona finally spoke. "Do you want to see Taeng unnie?" 

He thought he might had been very obvious earlier when he was looking for the room the in the hallway. But he knew his limits. 

He shook his head and forcefully smiled at the two. "No, it's okay. Thank you." 

"Three doors down the hallway. You can knock if ever you changed your mind." Hyoyeon uttered before she waved him goodbye and walked away with Yoona. 

He silently watched the two as they disappeared from the hallway before letting out a sigh. If it was before he would right away sprint towards the room. But that's before. 

Walking inside their room, the other members are finally packing and getting ready to leave. He slowly walked towards the small couch where his things were placed and arranged it as well. He soon followed the members and removed his makeup and stripped from his clothes, changing to his comfortable ones. It had been a long, long day and all he wanted right now is the comfort of his bed at the hotel. To get rid of this exhaustion and these feelings that are starting to crawl back into my chest. 

Hooking the strap of his backpack on his shoulder, he walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter