Reward

Miscellany of BaekYeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sitting quietly with her Red Velvet juniors, Taeyeon had been scanning the whole stadium as she waits for her to be called and to receive her award. For tonight's award show, she will not perform. The agency said she could just film an acceptance speech for her award instead of going but she insisted. And it's because of that person. He also questioned her about it and told her it'll be best for her to just stay at home and rest, but she doesn't want to.

As she skim with her eyes, she specifically skip through EXO's table to avoid issues. After all they have to be careful no matter what, hence the explanation of the lack of "moments" or small interactions lately. As much they want to assure those who are supporting them that they're still here, they wanted to stay low to avoid attention.

The presenters then went onstage and she knew she would be called soon.

And called she was.

Though he knew they'll be presenting the award to her already, he still got struck by the mention of her name. Like always.

She stood up and the Red Velvet members congratulated her and she thanked them and hugged their maknae, Yeri before she went to get her award.

He stood up and applaud proudly. Why wouldn't he? She deserve every award there is in the world. He didn't bother to look away from her as she gracefully walk to the stage. Why is she so beautiful? He thought.

"Look here the proud boyfriend," Chen whispered to him as they take their seat.

"Heck I am," he replied back.

"Taeyeon noona is amazing, wah!" Xiumin said.

"Of course she is!" Baekhyun proudly answered back.

She received her trophy and thanked them before going up to the microphone to introduce herself.

As she introduced herself, he again didn't bother to clap proudly for her. If you have such an amazing, talented, selfless and beautiful girlfriend, who wouldn't be proud, right?

"You'll probably gonna torture noona with your hugs again later." Kai jokingly said to his hyung as Taeyeon started making her speech.

"Who said it's a torture? She loves it!" Baekhyun replied back.

Kai laughed. "Noona always complain about it hyung, get over yourself." He added.

"She loves it, believe me." Baekhyun, still, proudly claimed.

Kai just laughed at him and turned back to listen to Taeyeon's speech, and so did Baekhyun.

And as he intently listen to her, he can't help but to smile. He had been keeping himself from smiling since then, but he guess a smile will do no harm to anyone. He just can't really help it.

He watched her intently as he admire her beauty silently at his seat. He won't ever get enough of how beautiful she is.

And soon, she said her thank yous and he knew it'll be ending soon. And it did. He felt kinda sad knowing that her presence wouldn't be anymore near him but he knew she'll be waiting.

After receiving her award, she didn't bother to stay and went towards the backstage right away. At least there she could wait comfortably for him. And she didn't really mind staying backstage, she prefer it more than to be out there. Remember? She's a house fairy.

+++

As the program ended, the boys received tons of congratulations from their fellow idols and even the staffs and they gladly thanked each one of them back.

Proceeding backstage, they boys took a quick group photo. They're happy for what they've got tonight, but was hopefully wishing that Yixing could be with them.

"Is Lay hyung free now? Can we call him?" Sehun asked Suho.

"I don't know, let's try. If not, let's just leave messages on the group chat." Suho answered.

"Hyung, I'll be—" Baekhyun started and Suho cut him off immediately.

"I know, I know. You've been itching to go backstage earlier. Go ahead. Tell noona congrats from EXO, okay?" Suho answered which kinda took Baekhyun surprised but not really. Knowing how much the members know him very well.

He smiled and nodded before turning around to her backstage room.

She was lying on the couch provided on her room and busily chatting with her members who're giving her lots of love and congratulation messages on their group chat, when a knock came.

Looking up from her phone to the door, she hummed a replied and the door creaked opened, revealing Baekhyun's head, peeking inside.

She laughed at him. "What?" She asked.

Baekhyung closed the door behind him and pouted at her. "What what? Didn't you missed me?" He asked.

Taeyeon wanted to pinch his mochi cheeks and kiss his lips. Oh how she his cuteness hits her hearts every time. "I did," she replied.

Baekhyun then grinned widely and walked towards the couch, he lifted her legs, sat and placed her legs on his lap. "Congratulations baby!" He said, reaching out for her hand.

She squeezed his hand and got up from her position. "Thank y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter