Autum of You 2

For You My First-Yoonhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation from part 1. Enjoy:)😁

_________________

At that moment when the four was about to sit the door flung open..."HELLO EVERYBODY!!! I MISS YALL SO MUCH!!! ANYONE MISS ME?" Hyo turn around and mumbled, "Oh god it's Tiffany." Everyone just stare at Tiffany and told her to quiet down because she was being too loud. Tiffany smile to hide her pouts and anger. "Well no answer ok I see how it is I see" she said it with a playful voice. They were all so busy shushing Tiffany and didn't notice the quiet other girl behind Tiffany. 

"Hey yo Taeyeon our kid leader. How was it your summer?" Sooyoung finally ask Taeyeon. 

"Oh umm great...? :)" The kid leader said awkwardly. 

"Well that's great we're is the others anyways?" Yoona the alligator asked. 

Running as fast as she could zooming pass the 6 friends..."Yah Yuri what did you do this time!?!" Sunny shouted. "Maknae is after meeee!!!" Yuri shouted back. "5,...4,...3,...2,...1...here comes the maknae Seohyun" Yoona said in mind. Seohyun enter the auditorium shouting, "YAH KWON YURI!! HOW DARE YOU SAY IT OUT LOUD LIKE THAT!!" Everyone's attention is now on Seohyun and Yuri. "Guys calm down the first day of school is a messed because of my crazy minions" Taeyeon said as a joke. After a while Yuri and Seohyun finally settle down and sat by their friends. 

The speeches of the principal and the teachers were finally over. Everyone proceeded to their rooms. The teacher must of made the worst decision to put the 8 seventh graders (actually Seohyun being the smarty was bumped up an grade anyways back on track) the first worst mistake the teachers had made was to put those 8 in the same room. They walked to their class room 708 first subject of the day was math. While everyone pay attention Yoona just stared at someone. "HEY! Who you staring at huh?" Hyo smirked and asked. Yoona shook off and answer "what staring at who I ain't staring at no one." Hyo smiled and turned to face the front of the room again. 

YOONA'S POV I found my seat in the bus and sat waiting for the stop I knew would be her and expected her to be sitting next to me. When she walked down the aisle to find an open seat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter