Merry You end part

For You My First-Yoonhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Christmas Day....

The door opened with a force and there it is the other 8 friends who had come to a conclusion on going to Yoona's house for celebration. "Ayeee! I smell cookies!" Sooyoung shouted. "Hmmmm...lets eat the cookies then!" Yoona said. 

After they finished their cookies Yoona and Seohyun was stuck with the dishes. An awkward silence S trucked but was eventually broke by Seohyun's voice of pain. "OUCH!" She exclaim. "Oh Hyunnie are you okay?" Yoona asked. Blood was gushing out of Seohyun's finger. She accidentallytouch a knife on the sharp edge which gave her a decent cut. Yoona ran to get the first aid kit. She zoomed passed the others and shouted, "WHERE IS THE FIRST AID KIT!!!" At that point everyone got worried and jumped up to find the kit without knowing why hey need it. "I found it!! Here Yoona the kit!!" Sunny said rushing. Yoona quickly grabbed it and rush passed the dining room to the kitchen, "I got it! Where are you hurt Hyunnie?" Yoona stuttered. "My finger...but it's not a big cut so I think I can just apply med on it on my own." Seohyun calmly respond. "Unnie you didn't have to be so loud and worry so much."Seohyun said. "How would I not be worry when my Hyunnie is hurt!" Yoona replied. 

"My Hyunnie?" Seohyun with the puzzled face. 

"Uhhhh yes I mean I am always like this you should know already." Yoona covered and turned away.

Yoona took care of Seohyun's suit and she finished washing the dishes. What they didn't know was their friends were watching them through the whole process. "I think those two have something." Hyo suspected. "Yes, like Sooyoung and me." Sunny blurted. "No I don't think so." Sica said. "Who knows maybe they are." Yuri said with a smirked. "Guys lets go leave the maknae alone."Kid leader didn't seem to be interested in the scene. "I WANT TO PLAY A GAME!!" Fany cheerfully shifted the mood.

TAENY SCENE>>> 

"Hmmmmm lets play T or D!" Kid leader suggested. "No lets play Would You Rather!" Fany said. Everyone just sat across the two who are now arguing over what they should play. Taeyeon said, "I want to play T or D! " Fany shouted back, "I want to play Would You Rather!" They both turned and faced the opposite directions. "Fany-ah I need to talk to you privately please?" Taeyeon asked. "I don't want to!" Fany being stubborn."ok because I'm sure you don't want me to say it in front of all of them." Taeyeon tease. "Fine meet me outside." Fany pouts. Fany stomp out the room and open the door. She was so shock on what she is seeing. "OMO THIS IS SOOOO PRETTY!!" She screamed. Everyone inside heard Fany's voice and smirked. "Our plan works so well." Hyo said with an evil smile. Taeyeon quickly get herself prepare and grabbed the roses she bought before hand.taeyeon open the door and still saw Fany frozen shocked by the beauty of her plan. "HERE! For my Merry you." Taeyeon smiled and gave Fany the roses. Tiffany was so happy and accepted the flowers before asking, "what is all this for?" 

"For you, I planned this three months before this very day hoping for you to be my girlfriend. With the help from our friends and family I will now ask you...Will you be my one and only Fany?" Taeyeon asked calmly yet scared. 

....silent.....silent...Taeyeon was getting nervous because Fany is staying silent, "Fany-ah you can reject me if you want it's all fine with me." Taeyeon sigh with a sad face. Tiffany is still frozen in the spot when she saw how sad Taeyeon was she finally hug Taeyeon and said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter