Loving you final.

For You My First-Yoonhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks later....

Yoona was planning with the OT9 about the marriage proposal. She knew it would hurt Seohyun as because she found out about Seohyun's feeling just a couple days ago. 

Flashbacks....

Yoona was with Hyo when Hyo got a phone call from Seohyun.

"Hyo unnie why does she have to do this? Was it really fault she is going to be gone? I love her but I can't tell her I loved her since Seventh grade the day before seventh grade I was going to tell her but she ran away afraid that I'm a stalker. I waited for her she took my first kiss she took care of my wound she was so nice. I fell for her I love her but now it's over!" Seohyun shout in sobbing noise through the phone. 

"Wait who is she?" Hyo asked. 

"Yoona unnie...I love her. But I didn't accept my feelings and the fact that I like girls I hurt her because I'm stupid." Seohyun shouted.

Yoona and Hyo was surprise by Seohyun's sudden call and rush to her condo room. Yoona called Krystal to take care of Seohyun first and watch her in case she might do something stupid. Krystal didn't ask any further obey and went to Seohyun's room. 

Seohyun had passed out after crying so much.

Flashback end...

The day of the proposal came Seohyun wasn't ready to face reality yet but she attended. After everyone got to the building Yoona rented for this special occasion Yoona got up to the stage and said, "Today a special day I will confess and props for the one and only especially my first. Please enjoy the video I made just for her." After the video was over Yoona got up front again staring at all the people then stop at Krystal. Seohyun was about to walk out when she heard Yoona's voice saying, "Seohyun wait don't leave it's important because you can't take my heart away like that. I have liked you for 15 years I had never gave up on loving you and you are my special someone. My one and only one my first. Would you marry me?" Seohyun cried and said yes instantly but asked, "What about Krystal?" She turned around to see Amber kissing Krystal. 

Flashback...

"Krystal...I'm so sorry you are the best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter