Loving you 1

For You My First-Yoonhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 years passed....

"Humph...Seohyun why are you still waiting....they probably already got married and have at least a baby...stupid you well you learn a great lesson now...nothing comes twice especially love..." Seohyun thought as tears rush out. 

Yoona and Krystal had been in New York for 11 years now both are done with school and working. They live like a married couple but not yet a married couple. They do share a house but in the house there is two bedroom if you don't know them you would say they are married. One day both of them was laying around in the living room Krystal suddenly said, "Yoongie-ah do you want to go back to Korea? I miss everyone there." Yoona was surprised but she said, "Anything for my baby. When should we go?" Krystal thought for a moment, "Let's take care of our work here and then move back to Korea." "Oh ok." Yoona sounded not wanting to. 

4 weeks later...

"Yoongie-ah!! Hurry up we might miss our flight!!" Krystal shouted. 

"Coming!!" Yoona came rushing down and out the house. 

Both of them look at the house they had made memories and much fun and fight for 11 years then they left. Krystal teared up a little but said, "I'm also glad we are going back I can't wait to see Sica unnie again." Yoona was excited too and they arrived at the airport. They both sat next to each other holding hands like its the last time and Yoona looked at Krystal, "Baby? How much do you love me?" Krystal look at Yoona and said, "More than the heart I shot at and took away. And I will love you until the day you don't anymore. How about you? Would you take your heart back and pull my arrow out?" Yoona pause and said, "That heart is yours now and for now let's love as much as we can before love go away we will lock it with out heart and hands trapping it together." Yoona gave Krystal a sweet kiss then smiled at her. 

Arriving in Korea....

"Let's surprise them Yoongie!" Krystal sounded so happy. 

"Wow my baby sure know my mind!" Yoona grinned back. 

They went to Yoona's condo that she book before hand and settled down there. As they were walking in the lobby and waited for the elevator, it opened and Yoona got shocked. 

"S..Seohyun...uhhhhh hi" Yoona stuttered. 

"SEOHYUN UNNIE!! YOU LIVE HERE TOO?" Krystal totally forgot about Yoona.

"Y..yes and hi Yoona unnie and Krystal well I have to hurry and go I'm late for work." Seohyun finishes quickly.

Yoona and Krystal went to their new condo room. As soon a small they reach the room and open the door, Krystal lie down on the couch. Yoona laugh at the cute scene and put their stuff to the side. "My baby seem so tired huh?" Yoona teased. "Yes it feels so nice back in Korea." Krystal replied. "Yes very nice especially with my Krystal with me." Yoona gave Krystal a kiss. They stop kissing and started unpacking their luggages organizing took them long. After they finish putting their stuff away they fell asleep. 

5 hours later....

Yoona woke up first and saw Krystal laying next to her. She slowly caress Krystal's face and look at it like she won't get to look at it like that again. Something inside make her feel that she love Krystal an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter