Don't Be Nice

For You My First-Yoonhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passes so quick only in a blink of an eye. First day of eight grade was fastly approaching. Yoona groan before getting up and actually getting ready for the first day of school. Yoona quickly get ready and ate her breakfast then she dashed to her bus stop to wait for the bus. There comes the bus and it came to a stop, the bus driver opened the door and greet Yoona, "Good morning Ms. Im." Yoona bow and greeted him before proceeding to find a seat. There she sat next to the window again doingwhat she always does looking out the window seeing new things but before she could blink it was Seohyun's stop. Yoona can feel her heart trembles and pound as if it want to get out of her body. She waited for Seohyun to get on and there she is with her beautiful gorgeous smile on her face. Seohyun see no other open seat other than the one next to Yoona and ended up sitting there. Yoona trying her best to ignore the girl next to her and she put on music so loud if you were next to her you could hear it. It sure seem like God is playing with Yoona because the song "That One Person, You" (by Jessica) came on and Yoona started to cry when she heard the song. Seohyun who secretly trying to glance at Yoona saw her face from the reflection and notice the tears falling. She asked, "Hmmm are you ok?" Yoona quickly wiped away her tears and answer, "Yeah." They didn't talk after at all.

At school...

The OT9 was once again put in the same classroom. Seating arrangement are Sica+Yuri, Sunny+Sooyoung, Taeyeon+Fany, Seohyun+Yoona, and Hyo+ no one. But Yoona suddenly stood up and move next to Hyoyeon. Seohyun was hurt by Yoona's sudden action but she reminded herself she is the cause of this. 

New Years....

Yoona had not talked to Seohyun yet and it is already New Year. Their friends was really worried about the two that they might end their friendship so they all meet up and planned. Early in the morning Hyo called Yoona and told her to wait for the rest infront of the school. Yoona wondered why infront of the school out of all the places they could meet up. Taeyeon on the across from Hyo called Seohyun and told her the same exact thing and ended the call. Yoona took out her bike and started for the school when along her way she saw a familiar figure. She got off of ther bike and walk it to the girl in front of her and said, "You want a lift?" The girl seemed surprised. It was Seohyun who had started to walk to her destination which is the same place Yoona is going to. 

"Ummmm sure." Without herself k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter