Autum of you3/Merry you1

For You My First-Yoonhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation from the the previous part....

__________________

Afternoon at lunch...

"Yah it's the first day why do we have homework." Yuri complained. 

"Just deal with it unnie. It is an easy homework so don't complain." The maknae teased. 

"Hey you want me to expose everything huh? Well everyone! Our maknae is deeply in love!" Yuri yelled and then smirk at Seohyun. 

Everybody turned and looked shocked at the news. Wishing a minute everyone started asking the maknae who is her crush do they know him how is he like is he handsome or no. They kept asking the maknae with millions of questions. Yoona realize how the maknae is panicking and said, "Seohyun-ah I need to discuss something with you meet me right now at the field." Seohyun stood up and said, "Sorry unnies I'll have to go see what Yoona unnie needs." With that she walked away quickly. 

At the field....

"Yoona unnie! What did you want to discuss about?" Seohyun asked with curiosity. "Mmmmm nothing just talk about our summer and stuff, I'm sure you don't want to be swarm around a bunch of lazy seventh grader." Yoona smile with her alligator mouth. They walk around the track and talked nonstop until it was time to go to class again. "We should go!" Both exclaimed at the same time. They smiled and walked back to their classroom.

Everyone is settle down now and ready to learn again. The next class is English the most boring class they all hate. With nothing to do and a boring class not learning much Yoona turned and saw her Hyunnie looking at her. They both blushed and looked away quickly. In Yoona's mind, "wow she is so pretty and she was staring at me!!!" In Seohyun's mind, "What am I doing why am I staring at her?" Both of them didn't talk for the rest of the class period. 

Time to go home....

Yoona and Seohyun sat that the same seat talking like normal seventh graders. Soon Seohyun had to go and Yoona was left alone in the bus again. Seohyun thoughts, "I want to be in that bus for longer than that." Yoona thoughts, "Why does she have to leave so fast." Both sigh. With that they both got home and started texting to each other. They had so much fun texting to each other that they forgot the tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter