Summer Disaster

For You My First-Yoonhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day at school...

 "Yah! Jessica how come you never told me you have such a cute sister!" Yoona blurted on purpose. 

"Why does it even matter?" Jessica shout back.

"Well if I make a move on her would it matter to you?" Yoona asked hoping for a good answer. 

"Yoona-ah do you know how old my sister is? Well she is too young so just whatever don't make a move yet when she gets older I won't stop you guys." Jessica answer. 

Seohyun who was sitting in between witness the whole conversation. She somewhat still felt really jealous but she stood up and walk away. Yoona saw Seohyun walking away with her head down and followed her. Yoona tried to ask Seohyun what's wrong but all she got from Seohyun was, "I hate you don't ever talk to me again." From this Yoona once again tried anything to earn back her friendship but last day of school soon is approaching. Yoona felt that all her effort is for nothing and one day she suddenly stop caring and moved on for real. Seohyun acted as she doesn't care and that she hate Yoona but inside she always have to repeat, "Stay strong Seohyun you have Yonghwa and you are straight!" 

 Last day of school meaning last day of middle school for the OT9. Their whole class went to the fair ground and were paired up with someone. As always they went with their lovers and Yoona went with Hyoyeon while Seohyun went with Yonghwa. They whole day was fun until all of them meet up to take some photos and decided to print it out so while they waited they went on a couple rides. Yoona as being a really hyper choding went on scary rides and dragged Hyo along. 

"Yoona! It's scary I don't want to take someone else pleaseee!" Hyo said with begging eyes. 

"Unnie it's not that scary plus the others won't go they are stick asf to their lover." Yoona pouts.

"But Yoona the previous one was scary enough." Hyo protested. 

"Fine lets go play for some stuff toys then!" Yoona smiled.

"Ok let's go!" Hyo said.

The dou went to play and got some stuff toys mostly Yoona who is now carrying four big toys and 8 more in a bag. On their way back they found the rest and wanted to ride the Ferris wheel before they go back. At that moment it started to rain so the Ferris wheel is on hold. Yoona suddenly remembered, "Oh the photos!" So she told they rest that she is going to go get the photos since the rain has slow down.  

"Seohyun-ah go help your unnie she seem to be carrying too much already." Taeyeon said. 

"Ok unnie.." Seohyun said.

Yoona and Seohyun both left but as soon as they got half way the rain started to pour causing Yoona to grabbed onto Seohyun's hand and run toward the photo station as fast as possible. But on the way Seohyun slipped and fell hurting her ankle. Yoona couldn't do anything and it was raining hard now so her last move was carry Seohyun. She stood up and bent down using all her strength she lift Seohyun up. Seohyun tried to stop Yoona but Yoona shouted to her, "For goodness sake just let me carry you we are getting soak alright!" Seohyun gave up and let Yoona carry her bridal way. Yoona quickly went to a little photo booth so they could at least stay out of the rain. 

Inside the photo booth box....

"Seohyun are you ok?" Yoona gently look at Seohyun's ankle.

"I'm alright." Seohyun said coldly.

"Are you sure? Do want me to get you some ice pack to put on your wound?" Yoona tried again.

"Omg! Yoona I said I'm fine just check if the rain stop the others are waiting!" Seohyun trying to sound as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter