Strangers only

For You My First-Yoonhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_Time sure pass by so fast it already been a year that Yoona hasn't talk to Seohyun yet. They are now sophomore in school and their freshman year they didn't have classes together nor see each other maybe they did but Yoona ignore Seohyun due to what happen during summer. Last year to both of them were hard feeling like complete strangers to each other was something they aren't use to at all. But this year was different. They have gym together and history class also which those two class are back to back. This got them back closer but not completely friends yet. 

In gym class...

Their unit in class is tennis the teacher told them to choose a partner and write their name down on the paper up front. Yoona avoiding Seohyun has paired up with Hyo again. Leaving Seohyun to be partner with a person she hadn't known. Seohyun always glance at Yoona envying Hyo that she get to be with the pro like Yoona. Yoona sometimes pity Seohyun that she always ditch her. As Yoona and Hyo win most of their games Seohyun on the other side lose to most of their games. Sure the unit wasn't so long since it started to get cold. Their next unit was badminton and once again Yoona ditch Seohyun but that day was different. Therefore Seohyun acted up after class. 

Flashback....

After the first day of badminton the girls got to the locker room and changed up. They were walking to the hall to wait for the bell to ring and Yoona decided to listen to music. She had a wireless earbud and asked Hyo to help her pull the other side of the earbud so it would be wrapped around her neck. Seohyun kept staring at them and Yoona notice Seohyun giving them the jealous face expression. Yoona then thought I should stare at Hyo with sweet eyes and my charming smile. Seohyun once again stare at her and this time she said, "Yoona unnie did we have homework in History class?" Yoona was surprise that Seohyun finally talked to her formally again but was puzzled and said, "I'm not god you should just pay attention instead." She sounded cold. Yoona saw Seohyun about to cry but the bell ring. 

Flashback ends....

Passing time before History class...

Yonghwa was waiting for Seohyun in the hall and she saw him. Before Yoona could say something Seohyun already walked toward Yonghwa and hugged him. Krystal saw Yoona in the hall and called her name out loud. Everyone in the hallway was staring at them but Krystal didn't seem to be bother by it. Krystal was really popular among the boys in the school and sure it's just her first year in high school but she sure know more than the rest since her sister Jessica was in there for a year before. Seohyun also stared at Yoona and Krystal too. Krystal gave Yoona a hug and told Yoona something. Yoona said she needed to get to class before the bell ring and she left.

In history class...

"Yoona unnie are you and Krystal together now?" Seohyun innocently asked.

"No but I'm hoping I could ask her out next week probably." Yoona smile to the thought of it.

"Oh well I support you unnie." Seohyun said grinning.

"Yah when did we get close I thought we are strangers." Yoona joked.

"Unnie, enough of the stranger thingy already a year is enough for me to handled ok." Seohyun pouts.

"Ok my Hyunnie I'm sorry for saying whatever that summer. Happy?" Yoona joked again. 

Yes and from this they became close again which in result both of them were happy. Yoona and Seohyun also have the same lunch shift but Yoona really like to be in the library during lunch time she can sleep in there without all the noise like in the lunch room. She didn't expect Seohyun to join her but everyday Seohyun joined her but she would check out books to read instead of sleeping. They are getting back to being friends and happy ones again until 3 weeks later something happened.

3 weeks later....

"Seohyun-ah what do you think of Krystal? I think I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter