Autum of you 1

For You My First-Yoonhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Walking down the dead silent street I felt the chills running down my spine it's like someone following me? Well yeah ofc who would follow a person like me. In fact I'm Im Yoona after all." Thinking mentally in her head. 

Yoona continue to walk forward but she kept hearing foot steps behind her. She walked faster and faster and she eventually ran as fast as she could and with that she came to a stop. She look behind her there was no mone expect the leaves falling behind which was cause by her running. 

"I got home safe but still wonder who was following me earlier? OMG could it be a stalker? But I don't have stalkers." Yoona went to room thinking to herself. 

The morning after...

Yoona woke up and groan, "awwwwwww I have school today...OML it's omg first day of school I can't be late!" 

She hurried up and get dress. She skip her breakfast at home and decided to eat at school even though she never eat breakfast at school. Yoona ran to the bus stop right in time before the bus leaves. 

"Hello Ms. Ummm what's your name?" The bus driver asked yoona.

"My name is Im Yoona" she grinned. 

"Well Ms. Im you may go and find a seat" the man kindly said. 

Yoona obeying and found an open seat on the right. She sat next to the window she love sitting near the window. She gets to see what is there to see outside and what is new. As the bus passed by many stops and picked up more kids on its way, no one sat by Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter