Chapter 2

Loving You

Hello everyone…. To all my lovely readers and subbies, I’m so sorry for the late update. I just can’t bring myself to write but I have to admit that I miss it so much. I’m so busy with work and everything. I’ll try to update more frequent in the future but I can’t promise since time is moving so fast with so much thing to do everyday. I hope you like this chapter and enjoy reading it. See you in the next chapter and hopefully I will not take as much time as this one J Have a nice day ….


 

It’s a lazy Sunday morning for Sunggyu and all his plan for today is just laying around and eat whatever he had in his fridge without bothering himself to cook or maybe just order for delivery but for now he didn’t decide yet since thinking made him tired and sleepy again.

He didn’t even wash up yet if you’re curious. He closes his eyes again and drifted to deep sleep once again and he only open his eyes when sun shines brightly showering his whole body from his open window with a quiet strong breeze that made his curtain waving crazily.

His tummy made an ugly sound forcing him to drag his body out of his bed and walking to his bathroom almost look like a zombie he had seen in a movie that he didn’t know the title but he feels so tired to even care about how he walk and he lives alone so it didn’t matter to him.

He made it to his bathroom and brushes his teeth and splashing cold water on his face and with a quick glance towards the shower, he decided to do it later since the ugly sound from his tummy almost sound like a drum roll and if he keep delaying to supply food for it, he think he might die from the terrible sound he kept hearing rather than the hunger he felt at the moment.

He drags his body to the kitchen while copying the way the zombie walk again and when he almost reach his kitchen, the doorbell rang loudly. He stares at his door and glance at his kitchen try to decide which one is the most important at the moment because as far as he can remember he didn’t expecting anyone and he is also afraid that the person that rang his doorbell might faint hearing the grumble in his tummy but he still heading to the door anyway when it rang for the fifth time.

He pout his lips unconsciously while unlocking his door and pull it open when a bright smiling face appear in front of him. He squint his eyes at the person because he think he had seen him somewhere but he cant seem to put his mind at the right place at the moment since he is so bothered about the sound from his tummy and he think his sight was slightly blurry from the effect of too much sleep.

“How can I help you?” he coughs after a simple sentence and he flinch a little hearing his sand paper like voice.

The person in front of him still smiling brightly but looks a bit uneasy and maybe felt guilty making Sunggyu come out in that state.

“Hi, I just want to greet you because I just moved in just beside yours and to give you this” he shoves the warm container to Sunggyu hand and bowing slightly before turning around.

Sunggyu was still standing at his front door while keep blinking his eyes and still in daze and realize that his new neighbor seems too familiar to him but he still cant remember and he bang his head to his door when he heard that voice again.

“I’m Nam Woohyun by the way, nice to meet you Sunggyu shi”

Sunggyu is beyond shock and by that, he pushed his door hard before running to his room and hiding under his blanket. He is not cold but he is shivering under his thick blanket. He can’t forget Woohyun bright smile just now and he kept hearing his lovely voice and to make it worse he can’t forget how stupid he was and how he makes himself like a fool in front of Nam Woohyun .

“Aaaaaahhhhhh” his sand paper like voice is more scratchy after the loud scream and he kick his blanket wildly before his tummy was grumbled again.

He sit and give his innocent blanket one last strong kick and let it fall pathetically at the end of his room before staring and pointing with his finger at his flat tummy.

“It’s all your fault you know. If you aren’t making sound, I wouldn’t wake up and open that damn door and make myself like a fool and seeing my lovely Woohyun saying my name like a dream come true but what am I doing right now is even crazier and I think I am crazy. AAAAHHHHHH…..” He screams again while pulling his hair out of frustration.

He is stomping his feet on the marble floor while pouting and heading to his kitchen but stop midway when he saw the container he drop just now seems really attractive suddenly and he can’t stop himself from grabbing it and open the lid. The content was amazing and with his angry tummy, the rice and seasoned chicken and veggies looks like heaven even though he never sees heaven, he just need the word to describe how amazing the food looks like and he even nodded his head a few times agreeing with himself.

He is really in deep concentration enjoying his lunch when he suddenly remember form whom it is and how he can forget that he is in far away island and how Woohyun is here and the possibilities that he is the new manager and how the hell Woohyun knows his name and it’s too many and for him to digest when he run to his fridge and gulping the cold water when reality hits him that makes him realize that everything was back to when its start again and his knees felt weak and he is sitting on his cold kitchen floor for the whole day leaving his lunch and praying that tomorrow will never come.