Chapter 8

Loving You

Hi everyone…..

Another update and with tons of grammatical error. I’m so sorry cause I was so busy yet I still want to update. Hope you can still enjoy reading this chapter and I will try to update this as often as I can so that I can finish this story hopefully by this year.

Stay safe everyone…..

 

 

Woohyun can’t help but smiling when his neck was attacked by kisses. He reaches for the warm body beside him without opening his eyes and wrap the smaller man inside his embrace. When the smaller man started attacking him with kisses al over his face, Woohyun opens his eyes to the smiling Sunggyu.

“It is still too early hyung, let me sleep some more okay?” said Woohyun while hugging the older and trying to sleep again.

“Woohyun ah… wake up please. We promise them to be there before lunch didn’t, we?” When Sunggyu starts whining, it is a cue for Woohyun to open his eyes and look at the already pouting guy before ruffling his hair and he kiss the pouty lips while giggling.

“YAH…. Nam Woohyun you’re not even washing your face yet but you kiss me. UGHHHH so dirty,” said Sunggyu while pushing Woohyun away and running to the door.

The older was quick to run when Woohyun trying to reach for him and Woohyun could hear his voice echoed saying he will prepare their breakfast. Woohyun can’t help but laughing at the older antics. He shakes his head with a smile still hanging on his lips remembering Sunggyu’s kisses on him but then, refuse Woohyun kiss saying it was dirty since the younger hasn’t wash up yet.

Woohyun force his tired body to the bathroom while yawning. He finishes his work late last night but he didn’t want to tell Sunggyu about it because the older will nag non stop if he knows and actually, he totally forgot that he had promise Sunggyu to take him to his friend housewarming party in Gyeongju and they decided to travel by car because Sunggyu wants to enjoy cherry blossoms which in season now.

He thought that he can just sleep for the whole day today since it is weekend so that is why he brought his work home and tried to finish it after Sunggyu has fallen asleep but then, today is not his lucky day so he can just sigh heavily while brushing his teeth.

He took a quick shower and change his clothes before walking to the kitchen with heavy steps but then he stops before he reaches it as he saw the light of his life looking so busy preparing their breakfast and that made his heart felt warm. Woohyun is happy and he is really a simple man as this kind of thing already made him feel as if he is the happiest man in the whole world.

Sunggyu is wearing the red apron with big strawberry printed on it and Woohyun would never feel bored watching him because the older looks really cute in it. Woohyun has forgotten his sleepiness and just feel very energetic.

“Woohyun ah, what are you doing over there? Come here and have your breakfast so we can head there as soon as possible,” Sunggyu looks at Woohun while raising his eyebrow and Woohyun just nod his head before sitting in front Sunggyu and they both ate their breakfast in silence.

Woohyun volunteer to wash the dishes and tell Sunggyu to get ready for their long journey to his friend house. After he is done with the dishes, Woohyun went to their room to grab the car key and his handphone and went to the living room where the older has been waiting for him with his grey long coat.

“Summer is not coming yet Woohyun ah, you will be freezing if you go out like that’” Said Sunggyu while helping Woohyun wearing his coat.

This one of the things that made Woohyun fell in love with Sunggyu over and over again. The older likes to nag but he is the most caring person Woohyun ever knows and only God knows how much he loves this guy.

He kisses the older lightly on his lips and that brought smile to Sunggyu’s face before he reminds the older again as he said,

“I love you” just like yesterday.

Woohyun just realized that the car is not moving and he opens his eyes to ask Sunggyu but the older was not in the driver seat. Actually, Woohyun has been sleeping since they ride their car as Sunggyu suddenly reach for his car keys and entering the driver seat without saying anything. When Woohyun comfortably sit beside him, the older ask him to sleep because he knows that Woohyun were not having enough sleep last night.

That made Woohyun quite surprise because he thought that he had been careful enough not to wake the older but then, it is not possible with Sunggyu and he always forgot about that. Woohyun has to rub his eyes a few times to get rid of the sleepiness before he looks around trying to find Sunggyu when his eyes caught the sight of full bloom cherry blossoms.

He walks out of the car to the pavement following the flowers path and he keeps walking passing a few couples until he sees him under the showering of cherry blossoms. He looks so beautiful with a wide smile on his face while reaching his hand to caught the fallen petals. Woohyun reach for his phone and turn his back to Sunggyu and snap the picture. He smiles in satisfaction looking at their picture that will become one of his great treasure.

He feels a pair of hands wrapping his waist and he turns his body before wrapping the older in a tight hug.

“Have I told you today that I love you so much hyung?” Sunggyu just smile while nodding his head.

“Yes, you have but you can keep telling me that because I can never get enough,” and for that Woohyun pull him closer for the sweetest kiss ever.

The surrounding suddenly started to get blurry and when the sound blaring loudly, everything was vanished into the thin air and Woohyun once again wake up with a wet pillow as the dream or a piece of memories decorating his night again. He reaches his hand for his phone and then turn his body to the empty space beside him and can’t help the shiver because there is no warm body just like he felt just now.

Only God knows how much he miss Sunggyu but even when the older is in front of him, he can’t pull him into his embrace like before. He was so near yet so far.