Chapter 6

Loving You

Sunggyu has done a lot of thinking and imagining thousands of situation he might face after he come back to work but that is not include cleaning the massive toilet in the lobby. When he just finished changing into his uniform, Sunjong came and told him that Woohyun has given order for him to clean the toilet in the lobby because the cleaner ahjumma is on sick leave.

Sunjong just look at him apologetically before patting his back a few times and leave for his work. Sunggyu is fuming, he is clenching his fist tightly until his knuckles turn white and he was thinking of punching his locker but stop midway thinking it will hurt like hell. Sunggyu is really curious of whether Woohyun doing this just because he really couldn’t find anyone else to clean that toilet or is it for revenge? Sunggyu strongly believe it is the later but there is nothing he could do because Woohyun is his boss so while pouting his lips and stomping his feet, he push the cart with all the cleaning tools he need to clean the toilet.

After a few hours of hard work Sunggyu is now admiring his work looking at the shining toilet with his hand on his waist and wearing an evil smirk on his face while cursing Woohyun in his head. This is just a piece of cake for Sunggyu but he just furious because Woohyun just ordering him around out of nowhere but Sunggyu will never does his job halfheartedly so here he is feeling proud of himself but when Sungyeol come and tell him that Woohyun ask him to assist in laundry department because one of the ahjumma is absent, Sunggyu just couldn’t hold it anymore and Sungyeol run for his life before Sunggyu could kill him.

Sunggyu is dashing to the elevator and when the door open on the eleventh floor, he waste no time to run to the room at the end of the left wing while passing a wide office floor with cubicles and people turning their head in shock from his sudden appearance but Sunggyu didn’t have time to care about them. When he reaches the door that has Nam Woohyun name pasted on it, he opens it without much thought but when Woohyun look up to see him from behind his desk, Sunggyu freeze on the spot forgetting his intention for coming.

The man in front of him is dazzling with his soft black hair that is free from gel but still looks neat. He was wearing glasses before he takes it and put it down on his table.

“ Yes Sunggyu, can I help you?” ask Woohyun with his melodious voice and a smile on his handsome face made Sunggyu lost in admiration again but quickly pull himself back because he can sense that behind that handsome face, there is evil because his smile looks cunning to Sunggyu.

“Wh..Why you gave mm..me weird or..order since mor..morning?” Oh my goodness, Sunggyu couldn’t believe he suddenly develop speech disorder and humiliate himself in front of Woohyun.

Woohyun can’t help but smile seeing Sunggyu red face. He shake his head and rise from his seat while laughing softly before walking to the front of his desk and sit at the end of it while crossing his hand on the chest.

“May I ask what is so weird about it?” ask Woohyun while raising his eyebrows and lean closer to Sunggyu made Sunggyu flinch and take a few steps back noticing a slight change on the new manager expression but Woohyun was fast to cover it with a smile and straighten his body again.

“Well… I.. I already have m…my own job description bu…but you suddenly ask me tto..to do a lot of things tha…that is not my job. Wa..was it be…because of the in….incident at my ho..house?” this speech disorder really annoyed Sunggyu to the max because he can see Woohyun evil smirk when he glance at him once in a while because Sunggyu has been looking all over the place but Woohyun to avoid being hypnotize by his handsome appearance.

“So… you think that I want to get revenge for the awful liquid you throw at us that make me spend three hours in the bathroom and two bottles of shower gel to get rid of the smell. Well, of course not. Why would I do that even though I have to throw away my shirt and pant because the color from the liquid won’t go away, how can I get revenge for that ” Woohyun shakes his head while smiling innocently.

Sunggyu could swear that he can see evil from behind that handsome face. He was thinking if he should call the priest to do exorcism because as long he can remember, this person in front of him is very different from Woohyun in his memories. He is sure that Woohyun must be possessed by an evil spirit but how can he prove that without revealing himself as Woohyun stalker?

No..no..no… Sunggyu was not a stalker. He just had a little crush on Woohyun and their path always cross with each other so he just took the chance to have a good look on his crush. Yes that was what happened before. He is nodding his head furiously because the thought of getting revealed as Woohyun stalker makes him shudder and he will die before that happen.

“So, you agree that I did not do it out of revenge than?” ask Woohyun implying to Sunggyu action of nodding his head.

“Wha…what? No… I..” Sunggyu that was startled with the sudden attack is shaking his head eagerly now. He really feels like killing himself because of his weird behavior and he really want to dig a hole so that he can bury himself inside it because he think he had enough humiliation for the day.

“You made me a little confuse here but never mind because I will give you time and space to think and try to figure out why I gave you that kind of order but you still have to continue doing what I have assign you to do and oh yes, starting from tomorrow, you will start your job by cleaning this floor which means the entire office and when I’m in, you will act as my secretary until I found a suitable candidate for it. So, for now, go on and proceed with the job for today.” Said Woohyun while smiling brightly and holding out his hand pointing towards the door.

“YOU…..” Sunggyu is pointing his finger close to Woohyun face while holding out his breath but unable to finish the sentence. He is beyond mad and feel victimized but he knows that there is nothing he can do since Woohyun is the one with power not him.

He balled his fist in determination because if Woohyun is asking for a war, then it is what he is going to get. Sunggyu give one last look at Woohyun that is still smiling widely at him before stomping his feet as loud as he can as to announce his readiness in facing any evil plan that Woohyun has for him and Woohyun was still sitting at the edge of his table when the young CEO walked in. He smiles at him but there is visible sadness on his face.

“Was it necessary to do this hyung?” ask the young CEO while looking at the door trying to find any trace of the person that just bolt out of the room just before he enter it.

“I honestly don’t know… I just hope this will work to make him stay or at least to distract him from the thought of leaving again” said Woohyun while massaging his temple.

The young CEO sighs heavily before walking to the window and look up to see the heavy cloud that hanging low just above the rooftop of the hotel.

“What if he hate you… hate..us…hate me… for doing this?” ask the young CEO while turning his head to look at Woohyun with the first drop of tear run down his cheek.

“I don’t know… I really don’t know but I cannot let him disappear again and I am willing to take this risk so that we can heal his wound and make him happy and stay by our side forever. I will offer my life if I have to for the person that we both love and I know you would too. Am I right Myungsoo?”


 

Hi everyone….

I just started on the next chapter so, I think it will take some time for the next update since I will be a bit busy because my sister ask me to help with her assignment but I hope I can find time to write to give you faster update.

I really hope you like this update and please keep supporting me by subscribe, upvote and comments so that I know you’re still with me.

Sorry for any visible mistakes and a slow development of the storyline because this story is quite different from my previous work and I’m still new with the whole writing stuff so, please bear with me.

Thank you for reading my story and have a nice day everyone…. :)