Chapter 5

Loving You

Sunggyu never thought that his doorbell has terrible sound until today. He buried his head under his pillows but that damn doorbell feels like it is ringing inside his head. Sunggyu really want to know who the hell asking for death this early morning when Sunggyu obviously need his beauty sleep after his terrible experience yesterday. He was beyond exhausted and even though he sleeps like he was dead last night, he is still tired and he is on sick leave today so he plans to sleep for the whole day but the person outside keep pressing on his doorbell made it echoed badly inside his head.

Sunggyu force his body to sit without opening his eyes. His puffed his cheek and pouted his lips made him looks almost like a puffer fish but like hell Sunggyu care about those thing since he felt terribly annoyed by the sound of his doorbell. His doorbell kept ringing and this time it is followed by the knock on his door. He thinks he also heard someone calling his name but his blood just reaching his head.

Grumpy Sunggyu that is force to wake up is the one people should avoid because just a few seconds ago he was lazily tossing around on his bed but in a flash, he is already in his kitchen with the biggest jug he has in his hand and wearing an evil smirk on his face. He carefully walks towards his front door with the heavy jug leaving a few empty bottles on his kitchen table which was supposed to contain expired soy sauce, fish sauce and a few other colorful liquids.

The knock on his door had become louder and more rushing as well as his doorbell that made his cloudy mind almost lose its sanity. He stands behind his front door getting ready with his weapon before he heard the sound like someone is pressing his passcode to open the door and just a second later the door is bristly open and Sunggyu didn’t waste time to emptied the jug in his hand toward a few man that freeze in front of him now soaked with ugly looking liquid that has a very terrible smell.

“WHAT THE HELL HYUNG?” said one of the men.

Sunggyu squint his eyes because the voice sounds familiar and smirk evilly when he recognize it as Sungyeol’s voice.

“Serve you right. Who told you to rang my doorbell crazily and break into my house” Sunggyu said with a puff before turning around to go back to his room.

“I was the one that call them here to open your door since I have pressed your doorbell for almost an hour but nobody answered and I was afraid that something bad might happen to you. I truly apologize for my action” said the man that is standing beside Sungyeol made Sunggyu turn to face his guests again because that gentle voice also sounds awfully familiar

He is having a hard time to understand the whole situation and who is the one talking to him now because the melodious voice sounds so familiar and when he turns around to see him, he belatedly recognize the one in the middle as Woohyun and he freeze on the spot.

“Hyung, your face looks so red, are you having a fever?” Sunjong who unexpectedly not much affected by Sunggyu attack is running to his bedroom and suddenly something is shove under Sunggyu’s tongue.

“Hmmm…bits hot but you’re not having a fever but why did your face looks so red?” ask Sunjong while showing the thermometer to Sunggyu.

“Well he just soaked us and our new manager here with this smelly awful liquid, he couldn’t be having a fever with this kind of energy but I bet he felt like dying now” said Sungyeol with an evil smirk seeing Sunggyu’s face become redder than before.

Sunggyu didn’t know what to do or what to say in that kind of situation because if it is just Sungyeol and Sunjong, he could just laugh it off while mocking them but under Woohyun intense stare he felt like a prisoner waiting for the sentence.

“I…I’m sorry for my action. I…I think I need to lie down a bit” Sunggyu is trying hard to balance himself when dizziness hits him and walk wobbly to his room when Sunjong stops him.

“Hyung that is the front door”

He looks at Sunjong feeling rather confuse but suddenly realize his silly mistakes when the younger turn his body towards his room.

“I think there is something wrong with Sunggyu hyung head” whisper Sungyeol quite loudly but hissing when Sunjong throw a small cushion from the couch at him.

Sunggyu really felt like dying because although Woohyun stays silent this whole time, Sunggyu can feel his strong gaze on him. He really don’t know what is happening to him lately because whenever he met Woohyun something unexpected will happen to him and most importantly, he felt like his head is empty.

“Sunjong, please take Sunggyu to his room to rest and you don’t have to come back for work but please stay with him for today” Sunggyu heard that melodious voice again that is lace with concern but didn’t have enough courage to look at Woohyun and he just let Sunjong drag him to his room and the younger lead him to his bed and made him lie down before pulling the duvet up to his chin.

“Hyung, please wait for a while because I need to see Woohyun hyung and Sungyeol hyung outside” said Sunjong before rushing out from his room.

Sunggyu couldn’t give much reaction because he is still confuse with the whole thing that is happening and Woohyun caring action and concern just level up his confusion.

He heard the voices outside but couldn’t catch what they are saying because his bedroom door was shut tightly but he think he can still distinguish Woohyun voice as the one that talk most and he is like giving instruction towards the others.

Sunjong come back after some time with a tray of food that he put on the bedside table before helping Sunggyu to sit.

“Hyung I think you didn’t eat anything from last night. You better eat this porridge before you sleep” said Sunjong with a small smile on his lips.

Sunjong don’t need to ask twice because Sunggyu takes no time to devour the food. He hums in satisfaction when the taste really suits his palate because Sunggyu is a picky eater and he only eat foods that taste good and this porridge is really delicious.

“We’ve clean the mess outside and Woohyun hyung take Sungyeol hyung to his house to clean and change his clothes and he said he will extend your sick leave for one more day and oh he is the one that cooks the porridge” said Sunjong before rushing to pat on Sunggyu’s back that is chocking on his porridge.


 

Here is another update for my lovely readers and subbies and as usual, I would like to apologize for any mistakes because I don’t have time to proofread and there are a lot of grammatical mistakes that will bother you but I still hope you can enjoy this story.

P.S : thank you so much for all the comments, I really appreciate it.