Chapter 7

Loving You

Looking around the room, Sunggyu sigh as he keeps dusting the already shiny big brown table. His eyes caught the only picture with fancy frame just beside the computer. The guy in the picture was smiling brightly under the full bloom cherry blossom tree. Woohyun looks so handsome with grey long coat but what makes him startled was the one behind Woohyun. It is him smiling brightly while catching the fallen cherry blossom and Sunggyu can still vividly remember his feeling looking at all the petals that falls into his hand.

They look so good together in the picture although Sunggyu can’t remember seeing Woohyun there. He was on his way to his friend house when he saw the cherry blossoms tree along the road with the petals falling from the tree and floating with the wind before reaching the ground slowly. He parked his car and walk on the pavement to the tree.

He notices a few people were also there enjoying the scenery and the wind that blows softly while the sun that shines brightly, made him feels cold but not freezing. He inhales and the scent of cherry blossoms made him smiles in satisfaction. He walks for quite some time ignoring his surrounding and just looking at the cherry blossoms.

The wind suddenly blows quite harshly and that made him stop and when he been showered with the pink petals, he opens his palm to catch it and now Sunggyu is looking at the smiling him wearing a childish look while looking at the fallen cherry blossom petals.

He can’t understand what is the meaning of all this. He could barely register Woohyun’s appearance to his hide out when he sees this picture. He was sure that Woohyun never notice his presence when he watches the later from a far and they even came across each other a few times but Woohyun just walk past him like a stranger.

He couldn’t understand what is happening to him right now and the order he got yesterday that made him lose his sleep last night also made his brain working to the fullest thinking of what is going on around him. He was asked to clean the new manager’s office because the lady that was suppose to serve the new manager suddenly resign due to family problem. He just needs to clean the office in the morning and after lunch hour he can continue with his normal duty.

He sighs again as he looks around the office and he nod with satisfaction as everything is now shiny and looks neat. He was here very early since he wants to avoid bumping into the staff and the manager itself. He was given the key yesterday and after wrecking his brain last night, he came with a solution to go clean the manager’s office before working hours started.

He is now very tired and sleepy. Sunggyu glance at the clock on the wall and it is still very early and the sky is still very dark outside so he walks to the sofa that looks so comfy and lay his tired body after he adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner. It just takes a few seconds for him to fall into deep slumber.

He feels something furry poking into his ear so he turns his body sideways to protect his ear but the other one got attacked instead. He groans in frustration and cover his ears with his hand but his nose has become the target and he decide couldn’t take it anymore and he open his eyes and ready to scold the one that messes with him but when he sees him, time just stop.

He can just blinking his eyes looking at Woohyun that is smiling and looks so handsome while he was pretty sure he looks like a mess but God he just realized that the sky outside the window has already turn bright and as he glance to the clock, he shriek in horror as it pointed at number 12. Sunggyu looks back at Woohyun who covers both of his ears most probably due to not so nice shriek from Sunggyu but Sunggyu couldn’t care less.

Sunggyu’s brain is working hard again trying to find a safe escape route but with the intense stare of Woohyun, his brain couldn’t function properly. He looks around trying not to look at Woohyun but the later was so close to him and he feels like his heart might explode soon if he didn’t do anything so he stand abruptly but end up losing balance as he feels the world suddenly started spinning.

He is ready to kiss the floor until he feels the strong grip on his waist and in just a second his face was on Woohyun’s firm chest. It feels comfortable as he closes his eyes from the spinning office.

“Are you okay Sunggyu ssi?” Woohyun’s voice was laced with worries.

Sunggyu just nod slowly without opening his eyes as he can still feel the vertigo even with the small movement.

“Can you walk?” he heard Woohyun’s voice again but before he could shake his head, he feels his body been lifted before he feels the comfy sofa again under him.

He shut his eyes tightly as the dizziness makes him feels like throwing up and he doesn’t want that to happen in Woohyun’s office and most importantly in front of Woohyun. As he was getting comfortable lying down, he feels as if someone has been his hair gently. The hand that run through his hair was so gentle and soft as if the owner was afraid that he might break if he put more pressure on it.

He heard a sigh as the hand still his hair that made him feel sleepy again. As he slowly entering the land of dream, he heard that sad voice,

“Why things like this always happen when I see you. I really want to talk to you and tell you many things but…..” and so Sunggyu unable to hear the rest as sleep has claim him.

Sunggyu woke up with an ugly yawn while stretching his body that feels stiff but he froze for a moment as a memory flashing before his eyes and he turns his body to look out the window and feels relive as the sky is still dark so, he think he didn’t sleep for long although his body screams the opposite.

“It is just a dream. Yes, it was all just a dream Kim Sunggyu BUT WHAT IS THIS” Sunggyu scream in horror when he sees food on the table with a note saying,

 

I’m sorry I have to leave. Please enjoy the food and takes your time to leave and if necessary, please call someone to take you home

 

Woohyun

 

 

 

 

 

First of all, I want to apologize for the long hiatus. Life was hectic and to make things worse, I have to format my laptop and end up losing all my important data. This story is one of it. I think I have made a backup but you know what, I forgot where and I’m too lazy to look for it.

I am sorry for all the visible mistakes as I was once again too lazy to proofread (using apps) just like my previous chapter. I really hope there are still someone out there waiting for my update as I am not as consistent as I should be.

p.s Please stay safe everyone; I was in panic mode last week as my mother got a call saying that she has made a close contact with someone that has been tested positive (covid 19) and was asked to get tested but thank God she was negative. We are glad that we always take extreme safety measure whenever we go out or has to meet someone even when people gave a weird look on us but look at what has happen and we are very thankful and glad that we did what we are supposed to do and at least not extending the chain of infection. I believe if we play our role as an individual and as a part of society very well, we could win over this virus and made the world as beautiful as before or perhaps, even more.

 

STAY SAFE EVERYONE………