Chapter 3

Loving You

Hi everyone….

It has been so long since my last update. Well, I just couldn’t bring myself to write. I have the idea but I can’t seem to write anything once I’m in front of my laptop. I’m so sorry for the long wait and I really hope there is still someone waiting and reading this story. This is just a short update but I just feel the need to post it first for a start. Sorry for any visible mistakes you may found in this chapter.


 

Monday still come despite his hard pray and Sunggyu felt like dying. His body felt heavy as if he suddenly carried a ton of weight on his shoulder. He felt like dying because he can’t sleep for the whole night and he had create all the reason that he can think of to skip work today but it is just doesn’t make sense and he still need to face the reality and he knows that even he can skip work today, what about tomorrow and the next day? He just can’t escape.

He was thinking of leaving everything again and going to other place but he was tired and he felt strong attachment to this place and its people. He sigh while looking into a big mirror in his room. He looks lifeless and his dark circle like screaming how tired he is. He sigh again while reaching for his sling bag and hissing at how heavy it felt.

He looks around his room and pouting his lips when he saw his clothes scattered around because he suddenly can’t seem to find suitable cloth to be wearing today but after emptying his cupboard, he finally choose to wear just a plain t shirt and loose jeans because he just remember he will still change his clothes to his uniform and he can’t keep delaying because even though he really doesn’t feel like going to work today, he really hate being late so he just running since he has only fifteen minutes.

Sunggyu barely manage to arrive a few seconds before the clock strike at eight while still catching his breath without forgetting to curse his fate this morning. You would agree with him if he said that this is one of the bad day of his life because his place is just five minutes away walking to his workplace but when he was running and he didn’t forget to curse again because he actually don’t need to run but back to the story again, there is an old lady suddenly appeared in front of him that he believe she was actually an evil witch and you will definitely agree with him on this because the old lady was lecturing him for almost fifteen minutes that feels like fifteen years just because Sunggyu bumping to her and she dramatically fell with her wig floating in the air and Sunggyu strongly believe it was a magic trick from that old witch.

After clenching his teeth tightly Sunggyu manage to say sorry and bow as low as he can while still cursing that old witch before she finally let him go with a very wise advice according to her and he finally manage to run the fastest speed in his life and he strongly believe that his lifespan just shorten by a few years since he had used most of his reserved energy and speed and back to the old lady, Sunggyu actually feel really bad for bumping into her and he was apologizing sincerely at first but when that old lady start screaming at him while cursing him with all the bad words that he never heard before and keep hitting him with her cane, Sunggyu suddenly realized she was an evil old witch.

Sunggyu recalled the fairy tale that he had read and he couldn’t agree more that the old lady is really an evil witch just like what has been describe in the fairy tale and he keeps nodding his head agreeing with his logical profile matching and feels like patting his own head because that old witch trick to fool him by acting as an old lady doesn’t work and he can’t keep smirking and rushing himself to the locker room to change to his uniform and also to find Sunjong and Sungyeol to give them a piece of advice in case they might bump to the evil witch in the future.

Sunggyu really think that today he will keep bumping into something or someone eventhough he was just walking the normal path that he took everyday when he just crash again with something so firm and he almost believe that old witch was here to seek revenge if he is not the one that flying instead of the wig this time.

Sunggyu has prepare himself to land on the sparkly marble floor with his eyes shut and his hand clenching hard but even when he finish counting until ten, he has yet feel the impact and he start counting to ten again and another ten but he is still feel like floating except from the strong grip that circling his waist and he also realize his finger feels like he has grip on some fabric and he could also smell a familiar perfume.

‘Kim Sunggyu, you such a magnet of bad luck today and you manage to attract a disaster if the person holding you now is an important client or worst, one of your superior and I really wish I don’t have to open my eyes or do I need to pretend to faint or did someone just slap me in the face? Really? Oh My God…. I’m not dead but I just need some time to think and you think you have the right to slap me in the face? You just wait and I will…’ when Sunggyu open his eyes and met with the worried face in front of him, he can’t stop himself from smiling as the person in front of him is shining brightly and dazzling like always.

‘Owh luckily it was just Woohyun and what a treat to my eyes this morning as to see his handsome face this close and it is sooo… O.M.G IT IS NAM…. WOO…HYUN!’ His eyes went wide before he went limp and this time Sunggyu has fainted for real.