Chapter 4

Loving You

It’s been a long time since my last update. I truly apologize for those who are still waiting for an update from me. There is no reasonable excuse for me to offer but a chapter that is not that satisfying. Sorry for any visible mistakes especially with the grammar.

I sincerely hope that you will keep supporting me until I finish the story.

Please subscribe, vote and comment if you like the story.

Happy to be back again and hopefully I can update regularly from now on.


 

Sunggyu open his eyes to the bright light of the room forcing him to close it again and he opens it again after a few seconds and immediately scanning his surroundings. He is lying on the couch of staff room with the clothes he wore this morning. He sits up while holding his head because it still feels like he had been spinning for fifty times. He try to recall what had happen that made him end up here at this time after a quick glance to the clock on the wall.

Everything that happen this morning was suddenly pouring into his head in a speed of light without breaks and it only stop at last image he saw before he fainted. He let out a deep sigh at the memories that image brought. It is the face that looks at him with concern, the face that he has yearn for almost half of his life and definitely the face that he was trying so hard to run was that last image he saw before he fainted.

He shakes his head a few times before trying to stand but his body is swaying and he almost fall but someone was fast to grab him and make him sit on the couch.

“You better sit and rest here for a while and finish the liquid” said the voice in front of him.

Sunggyu just realized that there is greenish catheter inserted on his left hand. He looks up on his left side seeing half bag of clear liquid is hanging on a pole just beside the small table. He rub his face slowly while sighing.

“You don’t have to worry, doctor said you just suffer from extreme fatigue and shock forcing your body to shut down but nothing serious happen since you receive immediate treatment”. Said the voice again and this time Sunggyu is able to recognize the voice forcing him to look at the owner of the voice in terror only to see Woohyun calm face looking at him with concern.

Sunggyu did nothing but sighing deeply and lean his body completely on the couch. He shut his eyes hoping he could block everything that made him tired because he is completely exhausted. He felt Woohyun strong gaze on him but he doesn’t want to deal with it now. He just felt so tired and wish he could just disappear.

He felt a lot of movement and hush voices but he choose to ignore everything until he felt someone sitting beside him slowly holding his hand.

“Hyung, are you all right?” Sunjong voice is lace with concern.

Sunggyu open his eyes and served with sunjong worried face. He looks around to see dongwoo stretching his neck trying to have closer look on Sunggyu with an awkward grin plastered on his face while Sungyeol is pacing around almost looks like he is thinking but Sunggyu knows better that it is not the case. Sunggyu felt a rush of relieve penetrate through his heart when he can’t see any trace of Woohyun but still the deepest part of his heart felt upset.

“The guy that brought me here, is he our new manager?” Sunggyu ask while closing his eyes again.

“YES HYUNG. HIS NAME IS WOOHYUN AND HE ASKS US TO JUST CALL HIM WOOHYUN. HE CARRIED YOU HERE BRIDAL STYLE AND EVEN CALL COMPANY’S DOCTOR, ISN’T HE SUPER NICE HYUNG?” Sungyeol loud voice almost made Sunggyu’s eardrums burst, so this is what he has been waiting to tell while pacing around just now.

Sunggyu let out a deep sigh, doesn’t really know what he going to do after this. All this shock made him extra tired and sleepy.

“Hyung, Woohyun hyung said to take you home when you are ready and he already approve of your sick leave for today and tomorrow and just tell him if you need more” said Sunjong while massaging Sunggyu shoulder. He can see how tired Sunggyu is so when Woohyun said to take the older home and even granted few days sick leave made him respect the new appointed manager more.

Sunggyu just nodded his head agreeing before looking at Sunjong trying to say something but ended up swallowing the words. He knows the question he wants to ask will lead to a lot more questions for him to answer and he is not ready for it yet.

“Hyung, did you manage to introduce yourself to Woohyun before you fainted? Because it seems like he knows your name” Dongwoo ask while holding his left hand made Sunggyu turn abruptly toward Dongwoo but almost fall when Sunjong unable to hold his right hand properly but luckily Sungyeol manage to grab Sunggyu’s waist before he hit the coffee table.

Only then Sunggyu realized Woohyun also call him by his name when he gave him the lunchbox yesterday. It doesn’t make sense at all because as long as he remembers he never introduces himself to Woohyun because he never had courage to do so. All of this thinking made him more tired than before and he close his eyes because his head is spinning again.

“No no no… hyung, please don’t faint again” Sunjong worried voice made Sunggyu open his eyes to look at younger concern face before his lips stretch forming a small smile on his pale lips.

“Well, couldn’t promise if we are still standing here in the next five minutes” said Sunggyu while smiling weakly.

Sunggyu still unable to grasp what had happened or how he is going to face Woohyun after this but for now, he got two days sick leave and he couldn’t be more thankful for this. He needs it so badly to prepare his mind and soul to face Woohyun and when he felt his body being pull to three different direction with all the bickering about he should be carried bridal style or piggyback or to be put or stretcher, he just pray that his body is still intact when they reach his apartment.