Chapter 1

Loving You

Looking out the window from the tenth floor of the hotel building, he can see the beach clearly. The wave is quite strong this past few days and he heard an ahjumma that lives a few doors away from his unit said that it has something to do with a change of monsoon or wind or something that he doesn’t care to know because for him, whatever monsoon it is, it doesn’t effect him at all.

He sigh and continue spreading the bed sheet and tidy it up until it stretch perfectly and looks neat. He looks around the luxury suites to looks for unusual things that might be left by the previous customers and proceed with the vacuum. He cleans every part of the suites until it looks shiny enough and before he closes the door of the suites, his eyes are scanning for anything that might ruined the perfect looks of the room.

He walks slowly through the long hallway to the elevator while pushing the cart full with bed sheets and all sorts of cleaning equipment. He bows to the customers that is passing by him and try not to look at them in the eyes. He manage to be in the elevator without any major accidents excepts for it taking him almost half an hour for him to reach the elevator since he has to go back for a few times because he dropped towel and bed sheets along the hallway.

Sunggyu is known for being clumsy and it has worsened since he arrived here. Well, his mind is a mess since this is the longest time he hadn’t seen Woohyun. He had been watching and always bumping with the younger for almost half of his life so, not doing it felt strange to him and even his life felt empty.

Well, he had made a big decision by leaving his amazing and steady careers as an interior designer and a luxury and comfortable apartment just to start fresh on this island far way from Woohyun and the possibilities of him being here. He hides all his certificates and experiences that he had and only apply for a housekeeping job that he think might be the only thing he might do well but not reminding him of his last job that will lead him to remember Woohyun.

It is not that helping anyways and he realizes it as soon as in the first hour he starts but he doesn’t want to give up. Maybe as the time passes, he will not be drowning in memories of Woohyun in everything he does.

He sigh again as he walks to the staff leisure room and goes to the fridge at the corner of the room and take out a can of juice and take seat at the nearby couch before trying to reach the lid so that he can emptied the juice but stop mid air as he realized that it is a pineapple juice that Woohyun likes. He always saw Woohyun drink it and he just concludes that the younger likes it and at a moment like this he felt like crying.

He kept staring at the juice with his glossy eyes picturing how Woohyun always drink it like a commercial and suddenly the can was taken from his hand and he tried reaching for it in a dramatic ways but it kept getting farther and he cant help but to scream when the lid had been open and the precious pineapple juice was emptied form the can in just a second.

How cruel that scene is and he lost completely to his anger and reaching for the purple hair in front of him and pulling it hard. The person screams in agony but he needs a revenge for ruining his sweet time with the pineapple juice.

“AW AWW AW….. hyung let me go please… it hurt… ahhhhhh” the purple hair guy is trying to fight back but the angry Kim Sunggyu had an incredible strength like a monster.

“Why are you taking my juice? It is my precious pineapple juice you know?” ask Sunggyu in the saddest tone that the purple hair guy ever heard.

“Dongwoo hyung, you know that will happen every time Sunggyu hyung gets emotional and pineapple juice happen to be one of it. Why did you have to snatch it and even drink it?” Ask Sungjong peeking from the magazine in his hand while shaking his head.

Sunggyu looks at Sungjong with his glossy eyes and nodding his head with pouty lips.

“Hyung stop being drama queen please it’s so…..ouchhhhh….ahhh hunygggg”

“That’s what you get Jang Dongwoo for taking my juice and criticizing me” says Sunggyu while smirking and walking away and sitting beside Sungjong before leaning his head on the younger shoulder.

Dongwoo just pouting his lips while rubbing his forehead that looks like a tomato suddenly appeared on his forehead. He is stomping his feet and walking to the single couch before sitting and sling his hand over his chest. Jang Dongwoo is sulky again and that made Sunggyu and Sungjong laughing hard.

The sound of someone running catches their attention and came the lanky guy with a heavy breath waving his hand trying to tell them something but his voice were stuck in his throat and he looks like his choking a candy while hiding from his dentist rather than the effect of running.

“Woah Sungyeol hyung, I think you better sit first and relax before killing yourself just trying to talk with that kind of breathing” said Sungjong before going to Sungyeol and forcing him to sit and fanning him with the magazine in his hand.

“I… I’m ffine ha…ha…. I just ne…need to tell this hot news to… to you guys” Sungyeol was taking a deep breath and he start breathing normally and a wide smile appeared on his face.

“Guys….I overheard Hoya talking to Jessica about the new manager” Sungyeol stop when he saw how his friends squinting their eyes.

“Okay.. okay.. well I’m not overheard it but eavesdrop Hoya talking with Jessica and trust me I just happen to pass by them but I stop when they are talking about the new manager and guess what… I heard Jessica said that he is so hot and young and he is coming next week” said Sungyeol excitedly but the three guy in front of him just blinking their eyes before moving away from him and continue doing what they done before like Sunggyu who was still grieving over his pineapple juice and Sungjong looking at the picture printed in the magazine and not even bother to read even a single word on it and lastly the purple hair Dongwoo continue with his sulking.

“Guys…. Aren’t you excited getting a new and hot plus young manager?” while running and shaking each one of them trying to get their attention but they just ignoring him until he goes beside Dongwoo and cloning the older action and pouting his lips.

Sunggyu finally burst in laughter followed by the others and they are laughing until they had tears in their eyes. When everyone had cooled down and all are doing their own stuff, Sunggyu can’t help to think about the news Sungyeol just brought about the new, hot and young manager. He just can pray that the guy is not someone that he thinks of.

It can’t be him because this time if Woohyun happen to be their new manager, fate is really not on his side and the only thing he can do now is keep praying that it is not Woohyun and he can only wait until next week to know the identity of their new manager.

Sunggyu just need to prepare for any possibilities because Woohyun had never been away from his life for long and this time too, maybe Woohyun will appear again like a déjà vu that keep repeating in his life over and over again….

 


Hello….. my dear readers. Thank you so much for subscribing to this story although I just leave a foreword. I really hope you like it and how was the first chapter? Was it ok? Leave me some words guys cos comments will cheer me up and encourage me to write faster. Have a nice day everyone….