Mine?

Twice-oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

Chaeyoung POV

Ugh this movie .

Twice was currently watching a movie in the living room and we were watching Titanic.I looked on the side of me and see Tzuyu,Nayeon,and Sana was on one couch trying not to cry.I looked ahead of me to see Dahyun and Momo on the floor stuffing there mouths with snacks to see who can fit more snacks in there mouth.Jihyo didn't want to watch the movie so she was washing dishes instead.But I looked on the other side to see something I was trying my best to avoid. Jeongyeon and Mina cuddling. I asked the other member's If there in a relationship and they said no.But when I look at the two people they are always attached to one another.I felt a squeeze on my foot and I saw Dahyun looking at me with chips piled up in .

"Tha Mofee ith ofa leth go in our throom(The movie is over let's go in our room)" I didn't realize what she meant but being with her for a long time I understood her food talking.

"Don't talk with your mouth full" Momo said patting dahyun's mouth causing dahyun to blush slightl causing me too roll my eyes.

"Ok" The member's were still in there  places,Nayeon and Sana were feeding Tzuyu. and Jeongyeon and Mina was still cuddling causing me too click my teeth really loudly causing everyone to turn towards me even those two.

"You ok Chaeyoung" Nayeon said while getting up from te couch to get more snacks.I didn't want to say nothing so I just rolled my eyes and started walking away.I really don't want to talk to anyone so leave me alone.

"Chaeyoung stop" I felt a hand on my shoulder gripping me trying to stop me from walking.I turned around to see the exact person I don't want to see. I went pale at the sight and I was at a lost for words.Dahyun probably saw my struggle in front of the girl and came to my rescue.

"Let's go Chaeyoung" Dahyun said while pulling me into our room avoiding all the wide-eyed stares from everyone and pushing me on the bed and locking the door.

"What is wrong with you?" Dahyun said looking at a angry Chaeyoung who is sitting on the bed who just looked at the floor in response.

"Look at me" Dahyun said in a authoritive tone causing me to look her eyes.

"Is it because of Mina unnie?" She said causing me to open my eyes in shock.

"N-No"

"That's exactly it isn't it?" Dahyun said sitting on the side of me still looking at me intensly.

"Why don't you confess" She said causing me to turn towards her in shock.

"She is already someone else's" I said softly

"Chaeyoung you don't know that" She said patting my head. 

"But it's obvious Dahyun!" I said slappin her hand away causing her to be shocked at my sudden action

"Ok then let's say she isn't yours and is someone else's...........I think you should get over her your jealousy is causing you to be mean towards everybody else" She said getting up and walking out the door.

Ughh I hate it when she's right

It dosen't make sense to get Jealous over something that isn't mine

I didn't have enough energy to come out of Dahyun's bed and into my own so I just decided to rest there and let sleep take over.

Dahyun POV 

That poor cub.

If only she knew that Mina was her's all along.I walked down the hallway back to the other's when someone pulled me in a dark room.

"What the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter