Babies ( Part 2 )

Twice-oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

"Jihyo are you in there?"

"Oh it's Nayeon" Tzuyu whispered in fear while Chaeyoung and Dahyun panicked and ran around in circles.

"Guys just act natura-" Jihyo tried to walk,crawl,roll to calm them down but she couldn't even move.

"Oh"

"My"

"GOD"

"You all look so cute!!!" Nayeon picked up Jihyo and give her many kisses on her face and gathering the other's into a hug.

"Get off me woman" Dahyun tried to escape but she was trapped in a bear hug.

"Guys come check this out!!" Nayeon screamed which startled Jihyo making her cry.

"Oh I'm sorry Jihyo I didn't mean to make you cry" Nayeon released the others and started walking around in circles with Jihyo in hand.Jihyo calmed down and started to lean her head on Nayeon's chest which felt strangly comforting to her. Nayeon focused all her attention on baby Jihyo ignoring the other babies.

"Time for our escape" Tzuyu grabbed Chaeyoung and Dahyun out of the door.

"Thank God we got away from that woman,she would've covered me with her disgusting kisses" Chaeyoung said while leaning against the wall.

"Well we have 24 more hours left to be in this body what do you want to do now?" Dahyun played with her fingers while trying to figure out what she can do.

"Let's go check out what the J-line is doing" Tzuyu smile while remembering her girlfriend and ran towards the living room followed by the other two.Dahyun ran over and jumped on Momo while she was sleeping on the couch. Tzuyu climbed on her girlfriends lap and sat there resting her head on Sana's chest while sana was still asleep.Mina was still playing JYPNATION so chaeyoung lifted Mina's head and Mina froze. Chaeyoung noticed that she made her lose so she quickly apologized.

"S-Sorry M-Mina u-unnie I thought you were d-done" Chaeyoung began to sniffle while Mina just rested her phone on the coffee table still in shock.

"I don't know what happened to you but I don't care because your so cute!!" Mina picked up Chaeyoung and started covering her in kisses and rested her on her lap so that she can show the other two but baby dahyun was jumping on sleeping Momo's stomach while Tzuyu was sitting on sleeping sana's lap judgeing Mina and Chaeyoung from a distance.

"Wake up Sana!" Mina threw a pillow at Sana's head which successfully woke her up but she was still in a daze. She looked down at baby Tzuyu with a smile.

"Oh so this is how me and Tzuyu's baby will be" Sana said in a daze while Tzuyu's hair.

"Woman wake up, I drank a drink and now I'm like this for the next 24 hours" Tzuyu said finally waking sana up but she just stared at Tzuyu in awe.

"Tzuyu your ears are HUGE" Sana grabbed one making Tzuyu embarrassed.

"Yea yea now wake up Momo" Tzuyu slapped away Sana's hands and Sana looked a tofu jumping on a peach.

"Hey Momo wake up" Sana tapped Momo but it wasn't enough to completely wake her up.

"H-Huh?" Momo was peeke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter