Signal ( Part 1)

Twice-oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

At a Signal Photo shoot

"These outfits are our best ones yet" Jeongyeon twirled around in her skirt bumping into Nayeon in the process. "Can you stop twirling around like a idiot,are you that excited to be in a skirt" Nayeon rolled her eyes and smirked while flicking up Jeongyeon's skirt."A-Are you or something?"Jeongyeon tried to do an annoyed face but failed when a pink shade covered her face."And what if I was-" Nayeon started to walk closer but was pulled back by Jihyo.

"Guys we came here to do a photo shoot,not taint it with your evil acts" Jihyo let go of Nayeon and tapped her feet."Sana can you chill for a sec" Tzuyu came running out of the dressing room with a Sana drooling after her."Come on Tzuyu stop running I just want to fix your skirt~" Sana was catching up to Tzuyu but Jihyo pulled her back."Jeez can you two snakes relax for like 2 minutes" Jihyo sighed.

"Ughhhh" Momo came out of the dressing room leaning onto Dahyun while holding her stomach."Babe I told you that those grapes weren't real" Dahyun rubbed Momo's head while she carried Momo to the others. Mina and Chaeyoung were the last ones to exit the changing room and they looked like they were arguing about something. "The lyrics me and Jihyo wrote for Eye Eye Eyes was written together" Chaeyoung put emphasis on the word together."So your saying that your ideal type is not a person with long hair" Mina stood in front of Chaeyoung with her arms across her chest looking annoyed."U-Um I didn't say that Mina-" Chaeyoung stuttered and looked down on the floor trying to ignore Mina's intense gaze."Ah Ha so I was right" Mina turned around with a smirk on her face and walked towards the other members with a pouting baby cub behind her.

"SO is everyone here?" Jihyo did a number count and silently did a fist pump.This is the first time I gathered them under 30 minutes.

"Ok so where is the camera man?" Jeongyeon leaned on Nayeon and nuzzled her face in Nayeon's hair. "Don't get no snot in my hair Jeongyeon" Nayeon nudged Jeongyeon in the stomach softly."Babe I'm hungry~" Momo whined into Dahyun's ear."My poor baby I wish I could get you some food" Dahyun patted Momo's stomach and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"SaNA StaY AWay" Tzuyu pushed Chaeyoung in front of her to block Sana from attacking her with kisses.

"Tzuyu stop running away~" Sana pushed Chaeyoung towards Mina and went towards Tzuyu. "You ok babe?" Mina fixed her baby cub's here and cupped her cheeks."Yea just dizzy" Chaeyoung looked into Mina's eyes and Mina looked into her's,they leaned forward and-

"SORRY I'M LATE" The cameraman walked in but he had a camera on his head?

"Haha what the hell?" Jeongyeon laughed and pointed at the camera on his head."Are you trying to go back into time to the cheer up era or something?" Nayeon asked with one eyebrow up.

"Come on guys let's just go with it" Jihyo sighed. The camera man put them all in position. "Hey camera man? What are you going to take a picture of us with if you don't have a camera?" Chaeyoung asked making everyone look in his direction. He pointed at the camera on his head. Everyone looked at him in confusion."Haha is this some kind joke?" Tzuyu gave a sarcastic laugh and gave a annoyed face towards the camera man. "That's cool I didn't think they invented those yet" Dahyun jumped around excitedly.

"Ok when I say 1 2 3 you say Signal" The camera man said in a hurry and adjusted his lens and doing the signal hand pose. The twice members gave a small nod and prepared for the countdown.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"Signal!" Twice waited for a shot but they saw a flash of blue light with lighting strikes travelling on the ground and felt a blast of air.It cause them to feel sleepy. It weighed down on them causing them to collapse and go unconscious.

"My work here is done" The camera man left in a hurry.

1 hour later

"Ouch my head" Dahyun got up slowly and she heard an echo in the back of her 'Ouch my head'.She turned around a spotted another Dahyun staring back at her with the same confused expression. Maybe it's just a mirror. They both walked up to each other and pinched the other's cheek.  it's real.The Dahyun's began to walk back in shock but the real Dahyun tripped over something.She looked down and saw she tripped over nothing, her legs was hovering in air. "Mmmmmm" The space that Dahyun legs was hovering ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter